Instagram

Would you guys mind sharing your Instagram pages, not your personals but where you showcase your babies? I’m finally getting myself set up and realized I have absolutely no one to follow, so I’d appreciate it if you could lead me in the right direction since all of you do such wonderful work :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@PicketFenceBabies instagram is great, that’s where I’ve been making all my sales lately! Good luck!

4 Likes

https://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/for-those-that-sell-on-instagram/81882

3 Likes

Mine is @kenzies_dolls

3 Likes

3 Likes

Paintpotbabies

3 Likes

Rebornreflections

3 Likes

Pinkmagnoliasnursery :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

KuddlyKangarooNursery

3 Likes

@rosietoesiesrebornnursery

3 Likes

@miamarieartdolls

3 Likes

Mine is chouchoulovenursery :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Quiltsabunch

3 Likes

@wonderdreams_reborns :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

So many great people to follow - thanks guys! When a very empty “nursery” follows you within the next few days, it’s me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My instagram is amandasysreborns…and don’t worry…I just started mine too! Literally the only photos I have so far is my profile pic and my reborn girls dressed up for 4th of July lol

2 Likes

rositas_reborns

3 Likes

Nichole Alexis Rotko is my account :heart:

3 Likes

Could someone please answer a stupid question? Sorry, but I’m a child of the 70’s and I’m totally lacking in knowledge of social media. How does Instagram work? Do you have to pay to post pictures? I have an account but I can’t seem to figure out how to post anything. I have a Facebook page for my babies, but this seems totally different!

1 Like

I have the same questions- and do you have to post photos with your phone? I have a junky phone for pictures- it makes my babies look blue, so I try not to use it.