Instagram 😭

Instagram disabled my account last night at midnight and tonight at midnight they deleted it. Please follow me and share my story so everyone can find me again @amandagregoryhandmade

2 Likes

I made my new account, created my story and started following people again and they disabled my new account! I can’t win!

1 Like

Have you tried the ‘disagree’ option? What is their reason for deleting your account?

Apparently I’m not allowed to follow more than a few people a day. At least they reactivated my new account. Now I’m scared to do anything on it.

3 Likes

Yes I did click on the disagree. They don’t even give you a chance to explain or ask any questions. All it did was ask me if I was a robot, how many crosswalks did I see in the picture, and they texted me a code to enter and then said they would make their decision in 24 hours. After the 24 hours they deleted my account. No explanation

1 Like

I am so sorry!

1 Like

That is horrible! :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s pretty disheartening.

2 Likes

Pisses me off that they deleted yours so fast and leave scammers to prey on thousands. :frowning:

11 Likes

Ya that’s so true and messed up.

4 Likes

What the heck? I follow you on instagram. This doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

It makes no sense sadly. Hope you found my new account.

1 Like

I found you but there are no photos. Is that the right one?

1 Like

Was it bc of pics of your babies?

1 Like

There should be some posts there. I’ve been adding a few each day

2 Likes

I only post about babies on my account so I would assume so. I really don’t know what the issue was. I think it had to have been a mistake because I didn’t post or say anything that should get my account deleted. An automatic bot or a malicious person reporting me?

4 Likes

This is my new account

1 Like

This is a big indication that your babies are super realistic, as negative as it is that they have suspended you. They accused you of human exploitation. How ridiculous! I wonder how many more reborn artists will have this happen, too.

2 Likes

It is ridiculous. Even if my babies were super realistic, I posted so many WIP pictures no one looking at my account should have thought they were real babies. Hopefully it won’t happen to many, it’s a nightmare.

5 Likes

Exactly…their policies are such a joke…

3 Likes