Instagram community

Are any of you part of the “reborn community” on Instagram? If so can you post your handle please? I love to follow reborn artists/collectors on IG and somehow it seems as if elementary school children are starting to take over :joy: It would be nice to have some more fellow adults on there! :smile: A lot of artists post their WIP pics or just share their collection :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t even have an Instagram account. :frowning:

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

I don’t even understand instagram…

3 Likes

I have Instagram but I mostly post pictures of my kids and dogs!

Me, either, Helen.

3 Likes

Instagram :question: LOL, I barely understand how to do the few things I do on this infernal machine. :wink:

4 Likes

All my friends have it but I have yet to get one. If I did, it probably wouldn’t be for reborns though.

If it weren’t for my teenagers, I wouldn’t have one either! I got one to keep an eye on them!

3 Likes

If any one you change your mind, let me know :smiley: Here are some great accounts I like to follow:

www.instagram.com/majestic_wings

www.instagram.com/christina_littlewonders

www.instagram.com/nikkisseasidebabies

www.instagram.com/breandbabes18

Instagram is another social media site that people use to share their life with friends and family through pictures. You create an account, then you can choose who to follow and people can also follow you, but unlike Facebook where you can be “friends,” when you start following an account, that doesn’t mean that person is following you. So basically you take a photo with your phone, edit or choose a filter for the picture if you’d like to, then share it with your followers :slight_smile: You can put a caption or hashtags under each photo that you post. When the people you follow post their pictures, the pics will show up in your feed… to which you can either like, comment, or simply scroll past to the next :slight_smile: Hope that helped :smile:

1 Like

I spend too much time on my computer as it is!

1 Like

Right? I blame it on you ladies that I never get any sculpting done! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Let’s talk about that, Izzy! LOL

2 Likes

I’m planning on doing some sculpting today, promise! Just moving my work station to a better desk downstairs. :blush:

3 Likes

I have all my sculpting supplies now, but no time! I am working in too many reborns to start another project.

4 Likes

I’m having struggles too Helen! This dang pasta machine won’t work, besides, my room and craft supply is such a mess, I don’t know where to start in cleaning it all up, and I need to do that before I can sculpt in peace! :weary:

2 Likes

I can relate. I have four “stations” in my craft room and right now they are all trashed. I’m rooting and painting and I need to clean brushes and who knows what all. Yikes!

1 Like

I just made an ig too! I thought since I made a FB I might as well go all in and make an insta too. :grin:

https://www.instagram.com/ooaksbyizzy/

1 Like

I just made my Instagram. Figured it was a good way to place all my completed doll pics. I am
miamarieartdolls