Input needed- What do you prefer?

I love both of these :grinning:

3 Likes

I use mostly newborn sizes and for the real borns i love the little diaper covers and top sets. Ruffled bloomers Etc. So you can see more of the baby.

1 Like

I found my fabric stash!!! So many amazing prints, and trims and ribbon and lace galore!! I will post a pic of the fabrics so y’all can let me know what you do and dont like :wink:

5 Likes

How exciting :grin:! My aunt and my mom gave me a box full of old doilies every shape and size plus I already have a ton in my craft stash. If you think of any way to incorporate them into your design I can drop some in the mail to you.

2 Likes

Oooh. This is so exciting. I need to be canning green beans today. But now I’m going to be checking this post constantly instead. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

if you need help you can write me :slight_smile: if you need ideas you can check my page Redirecting...

3 Likes

Here are some I pulled out real quick :wink:
This is probably half of the patterns I have… And I am going to the fabric store tomorrow, pictures in hand to buy as many as I can :wink:

5 Likes

Oh wonderful you are sooo sweet, thank you. I hope to get to contrite on making a pair soon. Putting a cuddle baby together today

These are allll wonderful these are my FA

VES

3 Likes

They are adorable! I cant wait to get started with them

1 Like

I agree with the favorites. All those bird prints are perfect :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Beautiful fabrics ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I absolutely LOVE the nautical prints and the pink “loved” fabric!

2 Likes

This is really exciting!!!

I love the Feltman Brothers dresses. But they are too expensive.

2 Likes

They are dreamy

I have a pale yellow one that I found at our Salvation Army store for 1.75…couldn’t believe it!!

2 Likes

What a great score! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here are my first few onesies! I feel like we need some reborn specific stuff :wink:

9 Likes

These are so witty and adorable I love this idea!

1 Like