In order to join swaps...Trade/Sell/Buy here!

Do you have stuff for sale? Let me see!
I would love to add. I definitely want to join a swap. US swaps/buy/sales only because I’m too broke to pay for International Shipping!

Pictures are wanted/needed please.

3 Likes

I closed my Etsy shop, so I do have a lot of my hand crocheted items to sell. I can message you pics it that is something you might be interested in. I also am de-stashing some of my baby clothing and hoping to take pics soon.
I also hand painted these rattles. I will be selling them on reborns.com

Hope you find some goodies from our ladies to start building your reviews.

2 Likes

You should let us know what you are looking for as we all have a lot of stuff, lol.

2 Likes

You definitely should get some stuff from @Reefbubbles. She’s got all kinds of amazing stuff. Also @Ledbetterlittles when she’s feeling better and is back to selling stuff. And buy a cuddle body from @RoseannsBoutique. You won’t be disappointed in transactions with any one of these three. There are a lot more great people to buy and trade with. But these 3 tend to always have something for sale. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m looking for a variety of things besides clothing and headbands, customization stuff since I sew and make personalized items etc!

Thank you for your help!

I tagged you in @Reefbubbles clothes post, wasn’t sure what you were looking for. She also has some cute hand painted rattles for sale…

She also said she is trying to declutter, she might have other things you would be interested in. Doesn’t hurt to ask :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes please pm me and let me know what you are in need of/looking for and I can make you a good bargain :wink:

1 Like