I'm so excited to get these new, extremely realistic kits~BB has totally outdone themselves! I have to add that the reborn baby that started it all for me is the Berenguer Sleeping Rosebud that Denise did back in '02, I still have her pictures!

I’m so excited to get these new, extremely realistic kits~BB has totally outdone themselves! I have to add that the reborn baby that started it all for me is the Berenguer Sleeping Rosebud that Denise did back in '02, I still have her pictures!

Sounds awesome, I am new to the group and reborning, so excited to get started!!! I have wanted to do this from the first time I saw a reborn just didn’t have the courage to start, I am ready to try and need all the help I can get - very thankful to find you :slight_smile:

Do you have any photos?

Because around the same time, I picked out a Rosebud to have reborned. She’s a big doll and I still have her. She’s in perfect shape although her paint has somewhat faded. She’s heavy but I’ve never opened her. She has sand in her head because when I got her in the mail, it was spilling from her opened nose and slit open mouth. Her body feels like crushed walnuts or something .