I'm going to ROSE! (Happy dance)

How fun! I’m taking the same class so look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

I have to check it out

Where do you get the information from about Rose

Oh fun!! See you then!

1 Like

Thanks

Sorry @Toutlaw time difference…I live in Alabama. Thanks @jlesser

2 Likes

Me to

Ladies, get together on the forum and decide on a “badge” of some sort to identify yourselves as a BB forum member so we will recognize you and get to do a meet up. We usually meet in the lobby of the Davis Conference Center at about 5 - 6 oclock on Thursday evening before the Baby Shower and have a greet and chat!! If you don’t have a badge to identify yourself, we won’t know who you are. I know there were ladies there last year that I didn’t meet cause I didn’t know who they were. There is a lot of people there to sift through!!

2 Likes

It’s a great idea! I had a chance to meet a lot of the BB forum ladies in the lobby and someone was so sweet to make up badges for all of us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was that @izzy?

Tickets to get into the show floor ar 15.00

Is BB planning to do a sale near the time of the show? And/Or are you going to be giving away a combo pass again?

We will be doing a giveaway in December but haven’t finalized the details on what will be given. BB will always be doing some type of sale:wink: But as for show time not sure yet but I do know they have some exciting things coming to the show!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I look forward to seeing what happens in the coming year! Thank you!

Does anyone know what hotel is close to the site where ROSE is. Hilton is all booked. I am looking to find a room close to see if I can attend this year.

Did you guys do this?

Go to Google maps and type in Davis convention center, Layton Utah

Satellite image

then you can see everything

I would link it but it tries to use a broken link.

Ok, Thanks. I want to try to attend. are you signed up for a class ?

I just booked a room (7/11-7/14) at the Hilton Garden Inn through Priceline.com. You can choose pay now or pay later. Free cancellation before 7/9/18. Now I just have to figure out how I’m going to get there and pay for it. lol

1 Like