If you had money, but could only spend it on reborn dolly related things

ok, if we are dreaming, I’m dreaming BIG!! Def a Romie awake silicone with cloth body, biggest one she makes. Heck, if I had that much money, I could pay her to make a bigger one for me LOL LOL

I would definitely get as long as she was willing 4 toddlers from @NancyW I would also go on a kit splurge and buy whatever kit I can find that I liked and a vintage pram. Oh and someone to mono root my dolls… I’m not asking for much am I?! :joy::wink:

1 Like

Awww thanks Jenni <3 and @jeanhai

1 Like

thank you, happy to, when I’m not playing with my 25,000 Romie baby … LOL

1 Like

I might join you! LOL. I looked up her dolls and they are gorgeous!! I can add a doll from her to my list.

1 Like

I might let you hold mine, if you scrub up first LOL
Aren’t they amazing, I esp like the stuff she sends with them. I got so hooked on the flower diapers she sent with one , I saw a women get. Bought those diapers for a few years <3

Watch and see. Izzy will one day be in that category.

I’d buy a Sunny blank Kit and have her and my April(pre-order) kit painted by somebody else besides me.
I’d also buy a already done reborn(I’ve never done this! I’ve only made my own!).

And lastly I’d buy a TON more clay and also a LOT of silicone(I seem to be pretty good at sculpting but silicone is horribly expensive, I’m repairing a boo boo silicone partial right now and am replacing part of a silicone and waiting till I have the extra $40 at some point required to buy the test amount of dragon skin 10 so I can cast the finger…) as well as various reborning supplies(I’m on disability income and I’d love to make reborns to supplement my crummy income but reborning is really expensive :stuck_out_tongue: )