If you don't mind sharing, what Ebay templates sites do you use?

I was just wondering. I never knew you could use them. I’ve always created documents and such on Word then posted them to Ebay. On Word you can make them colorful or such but you can’t do backgrounds and things of that nature. So can you share links to free Ebay templates? Thank you.

1 Like

I paid for mine. On eBay, I found a template designer… But it was a pain in the butt do I didn’t use it!

1 Like

I use the free templates here:

https://freeauctiondesigns.com/template_category/reborn_babies/1/

5 Likes

Thank you. I saw one that was about Reborns the website you linked and it was for boys only :disappointed: but I have one. I think.

Side Note: I haven’t been getting notifications with others comment on my post.

I didn’t know Ebay had a template designer. Thank you.

I found three that I really like. I don’t know which I really want to use.

1 Like

Cierra, they have templates for boys and girls…all free.

I found some!! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, Amy!

I like the ones with baby photos but I wonder - is it a good idea to use a template that has pics of other babies or their parts (feet, etc.)? Can it lead the client to think it is an example of my work? I wouldn’t want them to think I’m unethical. What do you ladies think?

2 Likes

There’s another that I use as well. http://crazylister.com/

1 Like

Bebe, I don’t like actual pics of babies or their parts. What’s nice about the template is that you can choose to not use certain pics. So, if there’s one you like but it has a questionable pic in it, then find it in the code and delete it.

1 Like

I was trying to figure out how to delete pictures on those templates. I think it’s kinda misleading to use pictures of the real babies. Same goes for prototypes. Tons do it.

1 Like

@specialmoments Thanks for sharing the other site.
@AmyR777 Thanks for the tip. I’ve never used one so I’m sure there will be a bit of a learning curve.

2 Likes

I currently use Use.com for my templates. Thank you ladies for sharing the other sites. Going to try them out too.

2 Likes