If you could own ONE ptototype baby - which would it be?

Imagine you could have ANY prototype baby from the past or present, reborned by any artist you want. Which would you choose?

For me - it would be Jackys Realborn Lavender Asleep. She looks so real and beautiful and adorable,… :sob: :pray::sparkling_heart: I am not even sure if she is my favorite kit. But Jacky made her look so perfect that I wish she was mine.

I mean…look at her!!

Sooo … which one would you choose?

Jackys Scarlett Brown. I bid on her but didn’t win :sob:

Either Aloenka or Gabriella. They’re both amazing!

This one? :heart_eyes:

@deedee2413 Oh they are so beautiful!! :star_struck: (both!)

Candy, sculpted by Ping Lau, reborned by Alexa Calvo

28da0a9c2774fb04528df39d0a8141a0

Silvia’s twins

I would want this one - Teegan sculpted by Ping Lau and painted by Linda Hill. She is amazing! I can’t wait to see this beauty in Linda Hill’s booth at ROSE.

Alexa’s Noah Scherer

or
Angela Plicka’s Abigail Ross or Erin Stoete (but I dont think they were kit prototypes… just a proto artist)

7 mo June. I think she is just remind me my baby pictures

I’m not sure! There’s only one doll I’ve been tempted to buy recently and it wasn’t a prototype lol I’m not a collector though so I don’t usually pay attention to what versions I like or not.

Lainey by Alicia Toner- and reborn by Shirley Jones/ Sugar Plum Nursery. My tippy top fav of all prototypes:)

She looks just like my first born- so I preordered her kit back when she was released- and it just sits until I have the courage to paint it!

Wow, absolutely, looks like she made a portrait baby using your photos!

:blush:

YES! I even offered to pay the prototype price for her to make a custom but she understandably doesn’t do customs. I have the kit but I’m waiting for just the right time to paint it, whatever that means. I don’t know :woman_shrugging: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That particular Gabriella would be my wish.

She totally looks like your baby pictures.

Its s tie! I love them both!!

Oops, forgot the pictures!! :rofl:.

Anything done by Alexa Calvo or Bianka Franke. They are my favorite artists.