If anyone wants to buy me a Puddin and/or a Rosebud

Come on, Santa I’ve been a good girl! I’ll make you hats…;and stork pouches! Whatever you want!!!

Puddin is on sale at BB for 19.95 today!

At the risk of showing my ignorance. What is a stork pouch?

oh thank you!

— Begin quote from “blueyed_emt2001”

At the risk of showing my ignorance. What is a stork pouch?/q

stork pouches are those crocheted net like things you can hang from a hook or hang from the wall and the baby sits in them for display

— End quote

Oh neat. Thank you for replying. I have learned so much new stuff here. What size babies go in them? Could a 22 inch baby go inside one?

— Begin quote from “DebiC”

Kathy I bet if you made up some monkey hats in both girls pink and boys red you could sell them and make some cash to buy dolls.

— End quote

That is a great idea! =)

— Begin quote from “blueyed_emt2001”

Oh neat. Thank you for replying. I have learned so much new stuff here. What size babies go in them? Could a 22 inch baby go inside one?

— End quote

Sorry I just saw this now. Yes they can fit all sizes of babies

— Begin quote from “nativity4me”

— Begin quote from “DebiC”

Kathy I bet if you made up some monkey hats in both girls pink and boys red you could sell them and make some cash to buy dolls.

— End quote

OMG id prolly buy every one of them because i NEED something like those for my dollies!

MICHELLE

— End quote

I have more coming soon! They are in high demand and there are lots of little pieces I have to crochet and sew together but I am making some more! If you think of certain colors you might like I can work on those

Linda I am sorry to hear of your lung cancer. I wish you and your family all the best. I know you will enjoy that little girl when she gets here. I am sending my prayers your way.

— Begin quote from “feather”

I would love to have you make me a sock monkey hat in the pink and light grey for a new baby due in January, It will be my first Great grandchild and probably the only one I will ever get to see as I have lung cancer and the outlook there is not great but I am doing pretty good so far and I know I will still be here for her birth.
Let me know what the charge will be and I will have the money on the 3rd of the month.
Linda

— End quote

Linda I am sorry to hear that, and at the same time I would like to say congratulations on your soon to be great grandbaby.

The hats are $15 and $1 to ship. Let me know if that is good for you and I will start on that hat soon and get it out to you asap

Hi I pmed you Linda. l