If anyone prays

if anyone here prays, could you pray for my family?
My husband’s mom and brother died last year on the same day-- and tonight his nephew died. So many losses in 1 year-- my heart is just breaking for them. I cannot imagine what pain is in their hearts tonight-- we’ve had so much to deal with this year, I’m so afraid what its going to do to the famiy.

Sarah, saying prayers for you and your husbands family…sorry that you all have too endure this pain!

I’m sorry for the loss of your family members. I’ll be praying for you & your family.

And aI praying for u i whent through that last year lost my daughters father. My. Grandpa my grandma and my Aunt on three months it was a lot to handle I’ll be thinking of u and keep your head up and it does get better in time just remember there well be good days and bad days just be there for support

I am terribly sorry to hear about your losses. I will pray for you and your family and add you to my prayer list. May the Lord provide comfort to your hearts.

It is indeed a tragedy to lose family members & loved ones, my sincerest prayers & sympathy on your loss.

Oh my goodness that is so terrible I will say a prayer for him

Oh, goodness, that is terribly hard to take. I pray for each of you who is affected by these losses.

I’m prating for ou and your family.i know it’s hard to be here missing them but they are in a better place even though we don’t want to believe it sometimes

I am sorry for your losses I am praying.

Sending thoughts and prayer to your family I am so sorry!

Will be praying for your family and also your husbands family . So sorry for your loss

Adding my prayers…(((HUGS)))

Prayers are coming your way!!

I will be praying for you and your family also. Hope that God comforts you. Remember He loves you.

Thank you very much. The funeral is tomorrow.

I will send prayers. I am so sorry for your family’s losses.

I just said a prayer for you and your family. Sorry for the loss - I cannot imagine the devastation your husband must feel and you. You and yours are in my prayers.

Thanks so much all.
This is our 5th death in a year

This morning i found out my cousin has only days left to live, his brain cancer is killing him, hes only been married 2 years… Pray for my cousins and their parents ok?

Could you please continue for my cousin with brain cancer?
His condition is deteriorating rapidly
he can no longer speak or feed himself
tough time for them.