Idts 2020

I looked at IDTS Award Banquet tickets availability and see that only a few seats left. Only one table has seats for 2 (and I need 2). However I don’t see that tickets on sale yet. :frowning:
Last year I was able to buy tickets a couple of month before the show.
@anjsmiles Angie, how it works? And do you know what are tables marked as PDMAG mean?

https://www.internationaldollandteddyshow.com/schedule-of-events/2020-idts-awards-banquet/

So disappointed :frowning:

1 Like

The tickets have been on sale for several months now. I was thinking they sold out.
Message them through their facebook page and ask. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1944677772488957/
I am not sure who that table is unless it is one of the Dolls Magazines…

1 Like

Thank you, I joined the group and ask that question as soon as I’ll be accepted. I didn’t know that things are happening that yearly :frowning:

Yes, I bought my tickets in July.

1 Like

I wish I was going but Im planning on going to the Rose Doll Show so I cant do both, maybe 2021

1 Like

Yay! I’ve got Award Banquet tickets and I am going to share a table with Jorja Pigott!

@ellakabella and @jubileej are you coming this year?

7 Likes

I might be wrong as I am new too, but I think they only hold it at Rosen Plaza since last year.

1 Like

I am debating it as my dad lives in Orange City and my birthday is June 22nd so I could make it a 31st birthday gift to myself… trying to think if it would be too weird to go alone or if I should attempt to drag my SO which I know she would greatly hate (people, not the dolls).

Would it be too weird to go alone? Well. With a fake baby alone :joy:

3 Likes

I will be there for one of the days. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I am two months and one day older than you :smile:

2 Likes

How exciting! What an awesome seat mate to have!

I want to go so badly. I’m still trying to figure out if I could make it work. I hate that IDTS and Rose are in the same month this year. They need to space them out a little!!

1 Like

Thank you so much Liz!

1 Like

@anon76366621 I told her I was thinking of going by myself and that started a whole thing. Initially she said she would go but I reminded her I will probably be talking to people the whole time not just shopping and looking. So I think she is off of it now and fine with me going alone. She hates Florida but I am happy to go see doll people and my dad by myself. I think I would probably enjoy it more without her. I love her but she’s a lot of work. :rofl:

@Alypants I’m starting to think you are alternate universe me. :joy:

1 Like

Go by yourself. It’s totally another world. You make new friends just standing in line to get in. If your with someone you will be talking to them not making doll friends. Last year people kept saying I want to go but not interested in dolls just getting away. That doll trip I take every year or other year is my time.

2 Likes

This is correct. It is MUCH better there than the one they had 2 years ago.

1 Like

Agreed. I personally would leave anyone at home who did not love dolls. They would probably be bored out of their minds, plus possibly in my way when I would be trying to shop. In the case of a spouse, what if you don’t want them to know how much you spent? Lol

Meet up with other BB members. You’ll have way more fun with fellow doll lovers. :blush:

2 Likes

Umm yeah it’s weird :sweat_smile:. We have a few too many things in common!

1 Like

@babymawI think you are right. I’m very chatty and love talking to strangers (helps with my job haha) and my SO is the exact opposite. I know she wouldn’t enjoy it. She just THINKS she would.

@DollyPardon Haha good thinking on that part! We both have several expensive hobbies and decentish jobs so we don’t really keep tabs on what we do. She did tell me she was ordering a wig when I told her I bought a custom reborn. :joy:

3 Likes