IDEX in Orlando

Anybody going? I’ll be there! I’m so excited! My friend Joy Calhoon will be sharing a booth this year with Diane Keeler…I can’t wait to go and see all the new dolls and meet the artists. Something I used to dream about when I lived in Nebraska, and now I’m just an hour away…YAY!!! I plan to take a boatload of pictures, so be ready when I get back.

I’d LOVE to have all of you right there with me! OMG…can you IMAGINE the FUN we’d have???

That would be such fun.

All of us from BB there together, talking, laughing, surrounded by DOLLS…no sleep for us, that’s for sure!!! Wish we could make it happen!!!

Sophia won’t be going, Tina…I wish she were, though!

My daughter Jennie and I (Nevin Pratt), from Bountiful Baby, will be going to IDEX. We invite anyone who wishes to a “Meet & Greet” at Jack Johnston’s free workshop “Marketing Dolls in Difficult Times”, on Saturday from 2pm - 3pm. I think that sounds like a great place to gather, if anyone is interested.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

My daughter Jennie and I (Nevin Pratt), from Bountiful Baby, will be going to IDEX. We invite anyone who wishes to a “Meet & Greet” at Jack Johnston’s free workshop “Marketing Dolls in Difficult Times”, on Saturday from 2pm - 3pm. I think that sounds like a great place to gather, if anyone is interested.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

— End quote

I wish I could go… Nevin - are you planning on being at DEDS?

Carmen

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

I wish I could go… Nevin - are you planning on being at DEDS?

Carmen

— End quote

We don’t have any current plans to go to DEDS. But then again, we only made IDEX plans a few days ago. So, you never know.
Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

Can anyone tell me what IDEX stands for?

— Begin quote from “Lunchlady”

International Doll Expo

— End quote

Thanks… I tried to Google it… Nut in’ honey!