I was thinking ..... updated with info for the drawing

If there was enough interest I would do a drawing for a cozy cuddler set. Would anyone be interested?

I think that is against the rules on this forum. you might want to check with Nevin.

— Begin quote from “elikless”

I think that is against the rules on this forum. you might want to check with Nevin.

— End quote

I knew having a raffle (charging for entries) was against the rules but I didn’t think a drawing (free entries) was; if so I won’t do it here

Well if your not charging I would think it would be okay, but yeah check with Nevin to be sure. I would love to be in the drawing as long as it’s not against the rules

Me too!

I have sent a message to Devin.

If it’s not against the rules I will post details as to the drawing. If it is against the rules that’s fine, I understand, and will abide and will not post details on the forum.

I want that orange pumpkin looking one you made but I haven’t had the extra money to get it and I have been too lazy to get my loom out and make my own. It would be great for a Halloween/fall baby.

I have asked permission to post the drawing on the forum and received the following reply: “As long as it is legal (as long as it isn’t a raffle), it is fine with us.”

There is no fee to enter the drawing, therefore it is not a raffle. If you’re interested in entering, check my website for details:

www.freewebs.com/kimmskreations

don’t forget to enter the drawing if you’re interested