I want this to be a safe place

Thank you, and honestly I am not totally undone by it, just requesting we are all considerate of each other. Not sure anything I posted would be damaging or useful.

1 Like

@Gabriell You are very respectful when you post. I respect you for being truthful and honest.

1 Like

@Gabriell I want you to know that you have been encouraging me with any advice you give. Encouragement is oxygen to the soul.

1 Like

@Gabriell Gina, you are the Mama-Bear here! And even if you are giving an advice or criticism you are always so polite, considerate, and ‘politically correct’ that I am always in ‘wow!’.
I know that my statement has nothing to do with sharing your words somewhere else, just wanted you to know that you are so loved here by many, if not the most.

Edited: maybe ‘Mama-Bear’ is not very age-appropriate for such young woman, but ‘Big Sister’ fits nice!

2 Likes

You are funny, I am not a young person (wish I was) and your words are kind and thoughtful.

I have my polite days and my not so polite days but thank you for the feedback, everyone likes to feel appreciated.

I appreciate you and all the ladies here who so generously share what they have learned.

Now lets make some babies! It’s November already!!!

Will you be at ROSE this year?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not. I know that you are panning to be a vendor and I would love to meet you, but it’s far from East Cost and pricey. But I am planning to go to IDTS again and wear my t-shirt ‘I still play with dolls’ :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe I will have to get myself to that show!

1 Like