I think I found my little brother as a kit!

I was just looking through some kits online and I see franklin by Elisa Marx and he is a twin to my little brother! I saw him and am stunned by how much they look alike… Here is the pic I saw

And here is my little brother

My mom wants one of my reborns and I think I may have just found the perfect kit for her😀

8 Likes

Wow they do look alike😀

1 Like

Perfect match!

1 Like

I’m going to let my mom have a look, see what she thinks lol she’ll probably ask how they got her little sully lol

1 Like

They do look a lot a like but your brother reminds me of other sculpt I can’t remember right now. But what a cutie!?

I think he looks more like Clyde asleep. Either way, he’s precious.

That is a great match!

Looks like a perfect match. I love the Franklin sculpt.

Kase asleep. He look like Kase asleep to me.

2 Likes

Kase asleep looks even more like him than Clyde asleep. Will you let us know which one your mom thinks is the best likeness?

2 Likes

I see Kase Asleep as the perfect match!

1 Like

I think your brother is much cuter than that sculpt. IMO the kit’s crease on the nose is way too deep. Your brothers face looks relaxed and serene, happy. :grinning:

1 Like

That is awesome, I bet she would love him.

She loves Franklin! I can see Kase asleep in him a bit but he was a huge chunker when he was born 9 pounds! And the realborns run kinda small . she loves the kits name as well, Franklin was her brothers name.

I definitely think he looks much more like Kase asleep but if your mom likes Franklin------do Franklin. EASY PEASY !!!

Here’s a pic while he’s crying. Besides the open mouth he matches quite a bit

3 Likes

Hey, if momma’s happy, that’s what counts. Have fun reborning him!

1 Like

Good news !!! Enjoy the reborning…