I shouldn't think so hard

I decided to purchase yet more RB s since they are so reasonable (my 3rd time this week) went to check on body availability came back to order and Reese was not on sale now. I ordered 2 more babies but that is a bummer when you finally say okay I’ll buy it and its gone from the site or out of your cart. Oh well he who hesitates is lost, guess I did lose Reese but gained yet 2 more :cry:

3 Likes

Sooner or later he will be on sale again . Don’t feel sorry at least you have something to reborn and keep yourself busy :slight_smile:

I managed to snag one last night. I have learned my lession with waiting on purchasing from the site. A few weeks back fhey had Crystal seconds for $9 and I knew better than to wait…and POOF…gone. Thats what happens a lot. So if you see it, jump on it. They have realborn sales pretty often. I missed out on Landon for the Halloween sale too…but im sure both Landon and Reese will be on sale again!

1 Like

I don’t know why, cause I have 2 Landon from the Halloween sale. I was looking for him to be on sale too.

1 Like

Yea, I really want to paint another Landon.

2 Likes