I need honest opinions

I need to know if there is anything I need to change about her brows before I seal. I can never tell if they look right or not.

2 Likes

The eyebrow one on the my left looks a lil higher than the right.

1 Like

Placement looks pretty good. They seem long. Imagine a line from the outside edge of the nostril to the inside corner of the eye …that’s the beginning. And then a line from the outside edge of the nostril to the outside corner of the eye…that’s where it would end. That is the typical guideline for eye brows. Hope this makes sense.

3 Likes

I’d say they look a bit too long.

1 Like

Is this better?

2 Likes

I know you are asking about eyebrows, but I think in the future you could be more bold with your colors. You can add more mottling layers ( I usually do at least 4-5), and also alternate washes in the primary colors. Don’t be afraid to add more creasing, blushing and shading colors too :blush:

1 Like

I know she is pretty pale. I only have the rebornfx starter set right now so I don’t have primary colors or any colors that are really good for shading. I am going of the instructions too. I’m hoping that soon I will be able to get more colors to work with. Thanks for the advice🙂

1 Like

Much better. You are doing well.

1 Like

Thank you🙂

Yes that would be kinda difficult. Keep doing what you’re doing then. Can’t wait to see your progress :blush:

1 Like