I need Cuddles Inspiration

So let me see all your completed Cuddles reborns please!

I traded one of my other kits for this kit. I decided she needed a larger 24 mm eye and I just got in some Eyeco eyes in Stormy color today. They fit her perfectly so now I am thinking about getting ready to start painting this one. I dread rooting that huge head but I am determined to do it! This baby is going to be for me!

Angie,
I used the 24MM Eyeco Stormy Blue in mine and really liked the fit and color. I almost always go up one eye size in my babies.
Didn’t you do a Cookie last spring? I think Cuddles head is just a tad smaller.
I’m sure she will be gorgeous. Please post pics when completed.

Yes, I did do a Cookie but I didn’t root that one. I also was using air dry paints at the time and this one I am going to do in Genesis. Here is links to the Cuddles I did.

Kelsie - 03/11 by Angie Jones
Kelsie - 03/11 by Angie Jones
Kelsie -03/11 by Angie Jones

Here’s my little pouter!
Hugs, barb

1 Like

They are all cute! Connor, is yours bald or does she have wispy painted hair? I can’t tell for sure.

Marlen,
Your Cuddles looks so cute “playing” with Tibby.

— Begin quote from “Tinyhands”

Here is my cuddle

— End quote

Soo cute look at all the sweeties!

I love the Cuddle attitude. I am can’t wait to see what you do with her Angie. Be sure and keep us posted.

Here’s my pretty boy -

This is my keeper Cuddles. She is still waiting for hair.

This is one from the first set of twins I did.

This one is from the second set of twins I did.

1 Like

They are all adorable!

Teresa, I remember seeing yours on Ebay and he was what made me want to reborn one! Did you sell him or keep him?

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

They are all adorable!

Teresa, I remember seeing yours on Ebay and he was what made me want to reborn one! Did you sell him or keep him?

— End quote

Thanks, I’m happy you liked him and that’s awesome knowing I inspired you. He sold on layaway and will be going to Ireland so I still have him here and will sure miss his little face when he goes.

Awe Lisbet is so sweet!

Oooops, forgot one LOL!! This boy hasn’t had a photoshoot, so please forgive the blurry pic!!

1 Like

— Begin quote from “Tinyhands”

Here is my cuddle

— End quote

Ohhh, those are the most darling babies. The pictures are sooo cute. I love seeing them all together. They look like they would be fun to have as a set. So fun to look at.