I need a Match

for this sweet baby:

Explore Judy Morabito

thanks, Judy

Do you have any other photos? And what size range? I’m not the one to ask since all babies look alike to me! Punkin might work and she is on sale for $15. Or maybe Nolan if you want a bigger baby. Somebody else, Help!!!

Can you use more pictures to compare to or did the customer want the doll to match this picture? I do see punkin if you are trying to match just this pic or if there are more pics to share i can offer more suggestions- i will think up more if i can in the meantime

No that is the only photo she gave me. She said the baby is about 3 months in this photo and, of course,
she would like the doll to resemble him. I was also thinking of Punkin, but I would have liked to have a baby 20-21 inches. I also though of Ladybug, but not sure she wants a toddler.

Judy

Does it have to be a BB kit?

No - it doesn’t need to be BB. I have been searching all over.

Judy

HOW ABOUT NALA?? However, I think she is out of stock all over.

Judy

I bet- I think we are stuck on the smiling part- does she want a smiling baby? that does limit the choices…

I’m currently working on a Nala. It’s not a match, Nala has a big round head and really chubby cheeks.

Moritz by Linde Scherer - This is the one I would pick. This kit is currently available on doll kit site creative impressions nursery for $ $106.99 including body plus shipping.

— Begin quote from “judy”

HOW ABOUT NALA?? However, I think she is out of stock all over.

Judy

— End quote

I thought Nala too!

Heres the one a previous poster mentioned it would work i think too:

Angela,
Ooooooooh - I think you have a winner here with Moritz Scherer. I am going to suggest it to her. Thank you so much.

Judy

— Begin quote from “judy”

Angela,
Ooooooooh - I think you have a winner here with Moritz Scherer. I am going to suggest it to her. Thank you so much.

Judy

— End quote

I love matching kits, it’s so much fun!

Here is a link to a really nice version. http://debbiesreborns.com/adopted-2012/ … de-scherer.

The baby is so cute. Good Luck.