I love you

No really! Everyone here is so axing and generous with tips and ideas. You are all the best and I can’t think of any way to send you a virtual hug than to say “ I love you” from the bottom of my Heart. I haven’t been a part of a more generous caring compassionate group of people since um idk but that is besides the point. You KWIM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you

23 Likes

Back at you, @PhotographyForLife. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I love Wine Kelly. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::joy:

1 Like

Great big virtual hug headed back your way❤️.

1 Like

I can’t stop laughing!
Lmao that was yesterday (Sunday?) I don’t even know what day it is anymore. Ugh!!!
Got my package from macphearsons today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: woo hoo!
It’s a surprise but I’m not painting him just yet. I think this is one of the few kits I will ever see as only a boy

Yesterday was rough though went hiking/fishing with hubby AND LOST MY GLASSES and now I can’t see
And my phone charger broke and my phone died so I couldn’t respond all night. I had to root June instead.

And now I can’t buy either cause everything is closed … well the places I get cheap glasses and phone cords anyway

2 Likes

Wow, well I certainly hope today is much better for you! :heart_eyes: hugs​:hugs:

1 Like

Nope

Well kinda

I got a package from macphearsons YAY

dropped a literal arm load of glass beads on my BED lol

It’s got to get better now though :wink:

1 Like

Yes, all uphill from here! :grin::heart:

Would you believe no? Lmao I went to put said arm on and pulled the zip tie to tight at the same time the arm fell out of the hole OY luckily I had a spare zip tie lol

1 Like

Oh no :cry::open_mouth::scream:

1 Like

I think, comparing to so many people, you are doing GREAT!

Much LOVE to you! You are delightful, funny, carring, talented… and list can go on and on.

1 Like

Back at cha! :kiss:

1 Like

Be careful though!

3 Likes

thank you! I tried doing this before but wasn’t sure how to do it so this will definitely help for next time

1 Like