I love this forum!

Im so happy BB provides a forum. I dont know anyone else who reborns personally, so I am so happy that I can get advice and talk with other ladies who share my passion! I love the reborn showcase! I think its so neat to be able to just look at other peoples work and share opinions of how we can better our work. This forum is great!

This forum has been around a very long time and I was one of the original members. It has undergone some changes along the way. I don’t get over here as often as I used to but it has remained a good place to be able to come and see what is coming up with BB kits and such.

Anjsmiles—Hannah turned out really cute. Mine is posted in the other section. Have you delivered her yet? Just wondering how the response was.

It is a great forum!!! Some very helpful ladies on here!!!

— Begin quote from ____

Anjsmiles—Hannah turned out really cute. Mine is posted in the other section. Have you delivered her yet? Just wondering how the response was.

— End quote

Thank you so much! I am still waiting payment. She was supposed to have mailed me the down payment this week and so far I haven’t seen it. We shall see…

Judy, do you use photobucket? If so, find the picture you want in your photobucket and copy the image code. Past that code on the forum reply page. You don’t need to click on the Img button on the reply page, as it is included in the copy and paste from photobucket. Hope this makes sense and helps.