I just bought my first reborn!

From Angie! She’s the little carrot top Paisley in the for sale section. I’m so excited! I loved her the first time I saw her and even bought Angie’s leftover mohair. Before I knew I’d be getting her! Lol. I can’t wait till she gets here. It took awhile for this sculpt to grow on me but there’s something about her that makes me live her!
Thanks Angie!
Hugs,
Nicole

hey congrats girl…i love Paisley…i have 2 here…one i did and one another sweet friend of mine did for me…Paisley is the very first reborn i fell in love with…and i’ve been hooked every since…
i saw the carrot top baby…i thought she was amazing with that hair…
Congrats again…i can’t wait to see pics of her when she arrives home…

i too have adopted two precious paisley reborns, one from here and one from ebay. she is the first sculpt i fell in love with, when i first found reborns. i wanted the little carrot top too, but decided i had to save money to buy the other sculpts i have on my wish list…lol. congrats on your adoption!

Thanx! Thanx! Thanx!
I’m really excited. I guess I better get a real camera out & put the phone away lol.
Hugs,
Nicole

That is so exciting! She is a pretty baby. Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new daughter. I hope she is the first of many reborns for you. She is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I fell in love when I saw her. I was so sad that I didn’t have any baby money so I could get her. I am glad she found such a great home.

— Begin quote from “Babybliss”

Thanx! Thanx! Thanx!
I’m really excited. I guess I better get a real camera out & put the phone away lol.
Hugs,
Nicole

— End quote

Yep. A real camera will make such a difference. Congratulations on your new baby!

hehe. don’t tell anyone ok? Shhhh. I have two pro cameras. and a regular digital. But that’s just between us. I may not have wanted to get them all out and so i used my phone. remember, that’s a secret. the ladies squinting at my pics on the other posts might be annoyed.
hugs,
nicole

I am so excited that my baby is going to a nice forum sister!