I just booked

I just booked my stay at the hotel for the show. I’ll be driving from Shreveport and will arrive Friday afternoon and set to leave Monday. I am super excited to meet all the ladies I have spoken to and admired through the years! I hope I don’t talk your ear off when I see you. I’ve been reborning for 12.5 years and this is my first doll show.

17 Likes

No way!!! First doll show??? That’s so exciting! I shouldn’t feel so bad not going to one yet then lol :wink:. So excited for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: have all the fun!!! You all should plan a meet up to at least take a photo op :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I hope we get some good pics, too. The vendor lineup looks amazing!

2 Likes

Oh yay!! Come say hello at table 3! And @Katinafleming is right next to me!

6 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

I am coming in Fri and leaving Monday as well. I look forward to meeting you!

3 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait to meet you. It sounds like it’s going to be a great turn out this year. We need to all meet in the lobby one evening to visit. :grin:

2 Likes

Carmen McNair and I are on the right side as you enter… I look forward to meeting you after all these years on forums together…

7 Likes

And you would feel even less bad if you came :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m super excited to be going and I get even more excited when everyone is talking about it.

4 Likes

I get excited when everyone’s talking about it and I can’t even go.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I get that. But last year I was supposed to go and didn’t get to go so it just ended up being sad.

3 Likes

Me toooo! The more we talk about it, the more excited I get!!

4 Likes

I really, really hope the ROSE show goes back to the Hilton Garden Inn. The other venues where you stay someplace else just don’t work for me.

2 Likes

Yup every time a show rolls around this is how I feel :rofl::rofl::rofl: one of these days I’m gonna put on my big girl panties

1 Like

I hope it does too. I was hoping it would next summer and hoping I could go.

Too bad that day wasn’t going to be labour day weekend :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It is my understanding that Nevin and Denise do not plan to move it back since this was much more affordable for Bountiful Baby.

2 Likes

They need to find something in between the two. This location was not good :grimacing:

5 Likes

I hope they can at least find somewhere that the show and hotel are in the same building. Otherwise, I won’t ever be able to go again due to needing an electric cart for mobility issues. I’d really like to go again, especially since I won 50% off the events and haven’t been able to use them.

3 Likes