I have to have her! Take a peek~

Pure sweetness all over this little one. Love love love!!!

6 Likes

WHHYYYYYYY do they keep coming out with such adorable little ones??? Who is she and is she LE? Gotta add her to my list as well. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Harlow is adorable! Did you see the AA Version? @heartstringsnursery she is by Laura Tuzio Ross and available on pre-order now.

2 Likes

I love this one! Do you know when she’s available?

1 Like

And there’s Addy:

http://melodyhessdolls.com/

3 Likes

Bette, I said the same thing when I saw her! LOL!!! Shes a beauty!!!

Pia, I love the AA version. Shes stunning! Are you planning to do one? Would love to see your version. @Amy, oh my goodness, another one added to the list.

1 Like

I won’t buy her anytime soon. I think the edition is 2000 so she should be around for awhile. I have at least 25 kits here and 3 Anastasias and 2 Serenitys on preorder.

2 Likes

Your gonna be busy making babies!!! Isn 't it funny when we say that. I sometimes say that at work when people ask what do you have planned for the weekend. Oh making a baby. LOL!!! The deer in a headlight look arrives everytime. PRICELESS~

2 Likes

That is my response when people ask what I have been doing. I tell them that I have been making daily visits to my 95 year old mother and have been making babies! It always results in a smile!

3 Likes

I love it when that happens!!! Happy baby making Pia!!! :wink:

2 Likes

Barb, just add it to your list, you know you will. LOL!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

She is a little beauty…but no…no more!!! I have too many now.! But I do love having a choice. Feel like a kid in a candy store.

Such an enabler…I love it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

LOL @ Amy!!! You know you will too Amy. All these beautiful kits are gonna get us all. HA HA HA !

2 Likes

Here’s my newest find… a $2 Berenguer doll from a yard sale today! She’s so cute so I thought I’d try the “old school” way of reborning. She’s about 20" and is soooo chubby. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Great find Amy!!!

2 Likes

I sure do also …kid in candy store. just started learning …oh dear I am 74 yrs old got to watch out.

2 Likes

I do not think I could root the hair as I would break needles even if I warmed the head ?

1 Like

It’ll be a while before I do this project but time will tell about the rooting. :wink: