I have a question again

Are the Genesis paint colors like lip,nail and blush and vien blue only sold by BB? I’ve been looking for them and can only find them on BB and I REALLY DONT WANT TO PAY $15.99 FOR THEM.:rage:

Did you check dolls by sandie n irresistibles?

1 Like

I did but they dont have those specific ones, thats why i was wondering if they were “mixed” colors made by BB

I believe yes, they are only mixed by BB, I’ve never seen those colors on Amaco’s color chart or any other stores.

1 Like

Yall just hang tight. Dolls So Real has a post up that they are getting in some more. It is my understanding that there are some orders still coming in for the fall that were placed before the shut down.

1 Like

I have eyelid vein red from dollsbysandie and its almost the same color as lip, blush, and nail. Add a very tiny bit of blue or purple and I feel it would be pretty spot on

I always thought they were a specific pre-mix from BB. A couple places have their own mixes, but the ones you said are from bountiful

Yes, that’s what I was thinking. What a shame that BB are uping those prices so much. I was ok with the raise to $5.99 but $15.99 is just redicuIas. I refuse to buy them. I’ll just have to mix my own colors I guess.

1 Like

Yes, those are their custom mixes. They have a company that mixes them for them.

1 Like