I have a question about placing an order

[size=28]Can I pick up my order?[/size]

We do offer customer pickup for local customers only.

To take advantage of this offer, enter your address(s) on the BILL TO/SHIP TO page during checkout. After you have done so, the computer will detect that you are local and ask if you would like to pick up your order from our warehouse.

If you select that you would like to pick up your order, the computer will not charge you for shipping. You will then receive further instructions on how to proceed with your pickup.

All pickup orders are typically ready within 24 hours after the order is placed (except Sundays and Postal Holidays).

Our warehouse pickup location is:

2140 South 3600 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119

The warehouse is open for customer pickups Mon-Fri from 9:00AM - 5:00PM MST and Saturdays from 9:00AM - 12:00PM MST. The warehouse is closed on Sundays and all USPS Postal Holidays. http://about.usps.com/news/events-calendar/2014-federal-holidays.htm for a list of USPS postal holidays.

[size=28]Can I purchase wholesale?[/size]

No. We do not have a wholesale program or a distributorship. The only available prices are the prices shown on our website. And, our prices are currently lower than many other company’s “wholesale”.

Our kits are also deeply discounted compared to other company’s kits.

[size=28]Can I visit your store?[/size]

No, sorry. We do not have a storefront. We are a warehouse only. For legal and insurance reasons, we cannot allow customers to come into our warehouse.

Everything we have available can be viewed and purchased online, here:

We do offer customer pickup from our warehouse for local customers only. For more information, please refer to top.

[size=28]Do I get a discount if I buy in bulk?[/size]

We only have volume discounts on select items. If an item has a volume discount, it will be stated in the item description of that item.

We do not have any volume discounts on kits, as our prices are currently lower than many other company’s “wholesale”.

We do have deals available regularly on our “Special Deals” tab. Other Special Deals - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC) for our Special Deals.

[size=28]Do you have a catalog?[/size]

No. We do not have a catalog. Everything we have can be viewed and purchased online, at our website, here:

[size=28]How long will it take for me to receive my order?[/size]

The warehouse usually ships within 24 hours of an order being placed (except Sundays and Postal Holidays).

Once a package is shipped the tracking number is automatically sent to the email address that was typed in when the order was placed. Check your SPAM or JUNK folder if you do not see it in your inbox. To have us remail it to you, please wait 5 days for US orders and 10 days for international orders.

[size=14]Domestic Orders[/size]

Domestic packages are shipped USPS Priority Mail, with the exception of select items that must ship ground. Items that are shipped via ground (USPS Parcel Post) typically spend 7 working days in transit. Bountiful Baby for a list of items that must ship ground.

Orders shipped USPS Priority Mail typically spend 2-4 business days in transit.

[size=14]International Orders[/size]

We ship all international packages via US Express Mail. International packages could be delayed in the Customs Department of the receiving country, and we have no control over that. But, typically international packages take 4 to 7 working days.

[size=28]The price changed in my shopping cart.[/size]

Putting an item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item from inventory or reserve it at that price. It is only reserved once payment is made. If it goes out of stock before payment is made, or if the price changes, the computer will remove or update the item in your shopping cart.

[size=28]What countries do you ship to?[/size]

http://forum.bountifulbaby.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=41352 for a list of the countries we ship to.

If a country you are looking for is not listed at the link above, we do not ship there at this time.

[size=28]What is the shipping cost?[/size]

**Our website will show you the exact shipping cost for all of your items before you pay.
Our website computer is programmed to know the weights of all items in your shopping cart, plus the weight of packing material and boxes. It can also determine how many (and which size of) boxes each order will require. Also, as you add items to your cart, if you look above the menu bar, it will show you the calculated “Boxed Weight” of the items in your shopping cart. With that information, it will show you the exact shipping fee for your order (everything currently in your shopping cart) once it knows where you are (and before you pay), based on shipping rate data taken from http://www.usps.com, for shipping from Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, to your location. There are very few websites (if any) that can do that for you with the speed and accuracy that we can.

So, for the items you want, just click “Add To Cart”. Then when ready, click “Checkout”. Then tell the computer where you are, and it will tell you the exact shipping for the items in your shopping cart (before you pay). And if you wish, you can still modify your shopping cart and watch the shipping change, before you finish checking out.

[size=28]What is your shipping method?[/size]

[size=14]Domestic Orders[/size]

The warehouse usually ships within 24 hours of an order being placed (except Sundays and Postal Holidays). Once a package is shipped the tracking number is automatically sent to the email address that was typed in when the order was placed. Check your SPAM or JUNK folder if you do not see it in your inbox. To have us remail it to you, please wait 5 days.

Domestic packages are shipped USPS Priority Mail, with the exception of select items that must ship ground. Items that are shipped via ground (USPS Parcel Post) typically spend 7 working days in transit. Bountiful Baby for a list of those items.

Orders shipped USPS Priority Mail typically spend 2-4 business days in transit.

[size=14]International Orders[/size]

The warehouse usually ships within 24 hours of an order being placed (except Sundays and Postal Holidays). Once a package is shipped the tracking number is automatically sent to the email address that was typed in when the order was placed. Check your SPAM or JUNK folder if you do not see it in your inbox. To have us remail it to you, please wait 10 days.

We ship all international packages via US Express Mail. International packages could be delayed in the Customs Department of the receiving country, and we have no control over that. But, typically international packages take 4 to 7 working days.

The shipping and customs labels for our international packages mark the “value” of the package as the subtotal of the order, not including shipping. There may or may not be additional customs duty (tax) levied by the receiving country-- we have no way of knowing, and no way of controlling any duty charges levied by foreign governments. We estimate that about one package out of ten gets selected by Customs (of the receiving country) for inspection, and for duty tax. This estimation is based on feedback that we’ve gotten from our customers.

For international shipping, we ship via US Express Mail, because it is the cheapest shipping option available to us that also includes updated tracking. But, the US Postal Service charges a minimum of about $17.00 to $32.00 for EMS (depending on the country). This might make small international orders cost prohibitive, but for larger orders, the shipping cost doesn’t increase by much.

Also, our shipping is discounted 20% below post office prices! This discount is automatically applied to your shopping cart during checkout.

The website will give you an accurate shipping quote once it knows where you are located (and before you pay). It knows what everything weighs, and it knows the shipping tables to ship to anywhere in the world.

[size=28]What payment methods can I use?[/size]

We accept PayPal as well as all four major credit cards. We do not accept any other forms of payment, except for domestic customers for whom we also accept Money Orders drawn on US Banks.

All of your acceptable payment options can be viewed as you continue through checkout.

[size=28]Why can’t I log in?[/size]

A password can come in handy, but is not necessary.

All that is saved with your password is your BILL TO and SHIP TO addresses. You can always just select “I am a new customer”, and enter your address(es) again. You can also easily save them under your email address, using a password of your choice. Doing so will overwrite whatever was there previously.

Also, on the login panel, there is a link that says “Forgot your password? Click here”. If you click that link, the website will email you your password.

But, you really don’t need it. You can always select “I am a new customer”, and move on.