I have a non paying bidder

I have a non paying bidder with 0 feedback. She said she would pay me the day after winning the auction between 9am-10pm. She then said she’d pay me at 11pm that night when it was near 9pm. Anyway, after 11 I sent her the invoice again. She then responded she cant pay because she cant make her credit card work right so she wont be buying the doll. I cant open a case until she hasnt paid for 4 days. Can I go ahead and relist my reborn in the meantime? Grrrr… I think she bid on another doll and won it and thats why she backed out on me!

I think you can relist. You can also block bidders with 0 feeback. I think you should do that. It really stinks when they do this!

If you cancel the transaction you can relist immediately.

And please tell us her EBAY ID so we can block her. So sorry this happened to you.

— Begin quote from “dmatthews”

If you cancel the transaction you can relist immediately.

— End quote

Yeah, it really does stink she did this. Some buyers just have no morals whatsoever!!! Here is her ebay ID, and I will be blocking this jerk!

addisonawesome39
PS I tried to cancel the transaction and didnt get a response.

email her and tell her you are going to cancel the transaction and she needs to respond to that being that she is not going to pay. I had to do that with my NPB but she answered real quick only becuase she probably had already done that to a few people being that she is the one who suggested it to begin with.

After you cancel a transaction can you still open a case? You cant get your ebay fees back unless a case has been opened.

I sent her a cancel the transaction and she cancelled it, so I got my Final Value Fees back and I’ve relisted!

Good for you Audrey. I am glad it worked out for you.

Once you cancel a transaction you can not open a case. Which is the one negative but you do get your fees back and get to relist ASAP

I am just glad I got my final fees back and I got to relist!

Glad to hear it worked out, Audrey! NOW your baby can find her MOMMY!!!

I swear people just bid to see if they can win. They dont care if you put a non-payer strike against them cause they will just open a new account under a new name.

— Begin quote from “DaleLuvsBabies”

I think you can relist. You can also block bidders with 0 feeback. I think you should do that. It really stinks when they do this!

— End quote

You can not block bidders with 0 feedback on your auction but you can go to the site map and block them on your block bidder list, and be sure ebay puts a strike against her

It’s sad you cancelled because now a strike wont go on her account and she can continue being a non payer to someone else

I wont cancel a transaction for the life of me, i even state it in my auction…they dont pay they get reported, no excuses, i dont care if their dead i still will file a non payer report on them