I got my cozy cuddler!

OMG! This cozy cuddler (pumpkin one) is totally cute. I LOVE it. And the hat is so cute! Thanks so much for doing this drawing Kimm!!

Vanessa, do you have pictures? I don’t know what a cozy cuddler is. I probably want one!

— Begin quote from “Hazel_May”

Vanessa, do you have pictures? I don’t know what a cozy cuddler is. I probably want one!

— End quote

Hazel,
My cozy cuddlers are shown on this link
http://kimmskreations.webs.com/knitcreations.htm

Vanessa received the bright orange preemie pumpkin cuddler set

— Begin quote from “tiny_toes_nursery”

OMG! This cozy cuddler (pumpkin one) is totally cute. I LOVE it. And the hat is so cute! Thanks so much for doing this drawing Kimm!!

— End quote

You are welcome. Glad you like your prize. Show us a picture of your baby in the cuddler if you can please

I will, of course! I do not have a “keeper” baby right now, but I am working on an Avery I hope to finish in time for a halloween listing! I’d better get to work, huh?!

Well that is cute. Do these work on real babies. Do they come in different sizes -ok maybe a better question is which sizes do they come in. What is fiber of the yarn - cotton or poly or what. Colors - I have to ask about those. Hope I covered all the queries.

— Begin quote from __"LyndiesLovies"__*

Well that is cute. Do these work on real babies. Do they come in different sizes -ok maybe a better question is which sizes do they come in. What is fiber of the yarn - cotton or poly or what. Colors - I have to ask about those. Hope I covered all the queries.

— End quote

Thank you.

Yes they are for real babies as well. My friend received one as a gift for her baby when he was born and he loved it. When she told me about it I decided to make some.

I use different yarns … I try to find yarn that is soft and fluffy. Some of the yarns used on the ones on my website I can remember what yarn I used so I could possibly find out the fiber content.

The ones shown on my website are the only ones I have made at this time but I do have more yarn waiting to be made up.

thanks Angie. Just let me know when you’re ready for one

— Begin quote from “AngieGal”

…Your creations are beautiful.

— End quote

Thank you

Kimm, your cozy cuddlers are cute. I’ve seen them on your siggy, just didn’t know what they were called. The pumpkin ones are especially cute!

Vanessa, throw a stuffed animal in there or something and let us see what you won!

Okay, I will throw a stuffed animal in there and take photos tomorrow, hehe.
I can’t use the A/A reborn because it is on it’s way home… Sold on ebay for $80.00 BIN.
Which is perfect, as that is what I was expecting it to cost to get the girls everything they need to each make their OWN baby

Hi Hun,
This actually was not a baby I made, but a baby that the 2 girls did together. Not only was it their FIRST AA Baby, but it was their FIRST REBORN as well

I was unable to get photos yesterday as I ended up having to work. I also have to work today. 4 people in my work have Swine Flu so I am their go-to girl LOL…

I will be home late today though, and hope to take photos then.