I got a Knitting loom set

Cute set !!

1 Like

The vest was actually super easy. I followed this tutorial on YouTube How To Loom knit an Easy Baby Vest - YouTube

2 Likes

Thanks, bookmarked it!

1 Like

Not made on a loom but I blame this thread for this newest hobby lol. After trying out the loom, I decided to try my hand at crocheting. After several failures I finally made a little newborn romper dress! Does anyone sell their creations? If so, how much do you charge for baby clothes?

16 Likes

How adorable!

This is totally sweet ! I have seen others on here that sell things they have crocheted for babies but I would have no idea on price.

1 Like

That turned out so lovely! When I had my Etsy shop, crocheted rompers sold for aprox. $20-29 depending if I added antique lace or trims or left them more minimal.

2 Likes

That’s really cute. Mercari might be a good place to sell them.

2 Likes

I’m not very experienced in knitting but my daughter found a small skein of yarn that she really loves and was wondering what I could make for her with it. So… What can I make with a 3 oz skein of Worsted weight 4 ply yarn?

2 Likes

It’s about to make me do that too!!! Haha

2 Likes

A wallet, a headband, a phone case, baby socks, a stuffed animal, …
You can find a lot of fun patterns on Pinterest

3 Likes

I am late to the question however I haven’t been here much had flu going on anyway I would agree with @Leabelle there are several small items that can be done .
It depends on where your daughters interest lies I did a little comfort doll I showed in this post that was done with nothing but leftover yarn scraps .
A Utube search has many many videos showing how to make just about anything and you can make it yours by changing out the colors and stitches used .

2 Likes

Sorry to revive an old thread, but here is my new grandson wearing the hat I made him on my loom …

16 Likes

Both are so precious!

2 Likes

He is So sweet! Congratulations! He looks nice and snuggly with that hat! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Awwww share away, we love babies and Looming! Nice hat on that lovely baby!

2 Likes

Very good use for that hat sweet baby and hat .

1 Like

Love you new pic! @LillyBellesBabies Nice Avatar!

2 Likes

Thanks ! I was ready for another change :wink:

2 Likes

Has anyone loomed anything lately? I made this hat for Ramsey but that’s about it. I’ve been too busy painting.

9 Likes