I got a Knitting loom set

Thank you for this video you posted. I have been wondering how you make that ruffled fringe.

1 Like

Thanks ! and your welcome I thought it might be useful as some have mentioned they wanted to make bonnets .

LOL Thanks ! no I’m not doing it in my sleep yet I just have made several things and try different techniques also being stubborn not willing to give up helps :rofl:

1 Like

My newest project is complete. I blame you all for my addiction. :joy::joy::joy: Just kidding.

12 Likes

Totally love it this is awesome !!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m trying to figure out what I want to try to tackle next. I’m trying to do sets of things instead of random items. Maybe I will try a bonnet and some different booties or something. Or maybe a hat booties and a teddy bear. Although I would like to do some legwarmers. I’m so undecided! :joy:

1 Like

Just do them all a well turned out baby is what you will have :smile: and even more practice for the other things you might want to do .

1 Like

I’m going to try the legwarmers next I decided. But my daughter has taken off with my loom now and is making booties. She’s never showed an interest in crafty things so I will let her be and just order a new one. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah anytime you get an interest it is a good thing to encourage it in my opinion .

2 Likes

I do like the look of leg warmers on them but I went with matching booties on this one not a great picture but I think the booties can be seen .

9 Likes

Super cute!

1 Like

Thanks !! I think she kind of reminds me of a sunflower or something along those lines like in the Anne Geddes pictures lol

3 Likes

Is this the loom I need for baby booties?

3 Likes

@marraboThat bonnet and bootisare nice and thanks for the video!
@Kate Nice set, love that hat with two pom poms.
@Vanniek Yes that is the one.

3 Likes

Ty Anne!! Can I find it at micheals do you think? I’m still in need of yarn lol

2 Likes

Can you sell these to me lol :joy:

3 Likes

I ordered my 12 peg from Amazon.

1 Like

Thank you Anne!

1 Like

Lol. Sure if you want but you can do it once you get the hang of it. :wink:

2 Likes

So okay my last quad has her latest knitting loom threads (AS in yarn ) she seems to look like its all good to her,
So my saga of the quads on their journey to being dressed comes to an end for all of you who are so tired of the whole thing . :smile:

9 Likes