I got a Knitting loom set

She will make new friends over here!!! I’m so glad you caught her! Mermaids shouldn’t be lonely on Christmas!

2 Likes

Yay!! I am too nothing man nor beast should be alone and adrift at Christmas time :smile:

2 Likes

I agree!!!

2 Likes

You ladies have yet another new recruit! I am stopping at Michael’s on my way home tonight and picking up a set of looms. I hope I can make as many lovely things as you talented ladies can make. My babies need something to keep their little heads warm since I have not learned to root yet😊

7 Likes

Welcome to the loom circle hope you enjoy it :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome Ruth, the more the merrier!

3 Likes

The one and the only old man of the sea LOL trust me he is cuter than the picture :smile:

13 Likes

He looks great! I love it!

3 Likes

Thanks ! He was fun to make nice addition to my babies he can be the grandpa in the room :smile:

2 Likes

Your Mermaids are beautiful! They are so awesome to see and hold. My girls will be so delighted. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you I hope they like them and glad they made it home safe you did say you liked blue so I figured the elephant in the room would be a good addition.

2 Likes

He is gorgeous!!! King Neptune!!! I love him!’ Wow!’ You are blowing my mind!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I figured since I was close to my fish limit I would finish up with my 10th being a male of the species :smile:

3 Likes

Well he is awesome. All my mermaids are girls… you know I never thought of a boy!!! Yes I forgot about Neptune!

2 Likes

Yeah most of the time when you see fish people they are female gotta wonder how all those come about with out the male or I did :smile:

2 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies Yes, the elephant - I was on a search today for a blue elephant as a Lovie for the Avatar I made for my daughter. I found two a blue one and a brown one. When I opened the box I was so surprised, lol. Now I don’t know which one to give her. That was an extra special surprise!! Thank you. You are so kind!

2 Likes

And I do love the old man of the sea, I love the cuffs and crown, so creative!

2 Likes

My baby has a new toy she is asleep so she doesn’t know it yet :smile:

12 Likes

I love that! How cute!

1 Like

Thanks! I think it came out rather cute myself

1 Like