I got a Knitting loom set

Cannot even believe how long this post has continued lol

4 Likes

It’s addictive! No one can stop lol

5 Likes

I know! Its great!

2 Likes

I finally finished my knit set! It took forever because I’m sooooo slow at knitting! I haven’t got the whole size thing figured out yet. The hoodie is way too big (it actually fits my 9 year old lol) and the pants and sweater have some strange proportions lol but I’m satisfied for my first try. I gave him a little tail on his pants to match his hoodie but I’m not sure if I should keep it. What do you think about the tail, should I keep it or remove it?

18 Likes

That is stinking ADORABLE! I also love the tail, I vote keep it!

1 Like

Keep the tail. That is so darn cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I vote keep it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think I am with the majority in this one you should keep the tail it looks very cute .

2 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies and @Bec1273 Those outfits are so gosh darn cute, lol! I don’t know if I’ll ever attempt something that elaborate but I so love them!

2 Likes

It’s superb ! And the colors choice is great ! I like the tail, keep it !

1 Like

One more time :smile: Caitlyn in lavender and a new stitch I learned to do on the loom picot .

16 Likes

I love this dress! Do you make your own patterns or find/buy them? That dress is too cute!

1 Like

That is so adorable you are getting so skilled with that loom!

1 Like

Thanks ! I just made this one as I went no clear plan in mind other than I wanted it to be a dress and since I have made so many sweaters and things now I can kind of find my way on the loom now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I am so partial to dresses so this is my favorite so far!

1 Like

So cute which Loom did you use?

1 Like

Thanks ! I used my 30 peg loom it was made in two sections and sewn at the shoulder and side seems .I might also say I did the shoulder section first then increased it as I went down to the neckline and body section,

2 Likes

OK thanks, that is the one that a peg fell out of and I cannot find it, lol. I ordered another one one Amazon but it won’t be here for a while. I did order a 12 peg and it should be here in a few days.

1 Like

perhaps you could stick a wood dowel in it for now or something like that ? I don’t know the mother of invention is necessity lol ?

2 Likes