I got a Knitting loom set

I’m going to look! Thanks!!!

3 Likes

If you lived closer I could give you a loom but the shipping would be as much as to just buy a new set.

2 Likes

Because it would have to be in a pretty big box to not break the pegs…

2 Likes

Watched the video of the second baby in the links think I will watch a few more times but she is pretty clear on this one as to what she is doing .
This one looks like a pretty simple baby to do however like a lot of things some people can make anything look easy :smile:
The draw string stitch is not something I am familiar with the rest I get which is why will want to watch a few more lol

3 Likes

Just watched the video and now I want to dig my looms out. I wonder if mine are the Boyle brand…

3 Likes

You are so sweet! I’m going to order one and have amazon send it to my moms-and Dads! :heart:️ It will be a fun project for us while I’m visiting next week​:grinning:

4 Likes

Mine are Boye so far I don’t have a problem with them I also have a mini rectangular one that is not Boye its pegs are a lot shorter and smaller around but between the two neither seem to be any harder for me to work with .

2 Likes

I love the idea of making a sweet little stuffed doll, maybe to ship with a baby if turns out sweet enough😊

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking!!!

4 Likes

That would be a neat idea -those little ones are so cute :heart_eyes:- I need to stop reading this post -I don’t need another hobby :joy::rofl:- but I m interested lol

5 Likes

Yeah I had the thought that making dollies for dollies would be neat I have made the reborn ones for my babies but the knitted would be so sweet.

4 Likes

Ok discovered what I was doing wrong on my purl stitch and now can add ribbing to my baby booties .

Ribbing is slow for me with needles and with the loom oh well lol

8 Likes

Awesome! It’s still doable with Boye, they just turn most people off because they don’t know those suck and base their opinion on the specific ones that are the only ones like that. Is say 9 out of 10 hate them. I admin several loom knitting groups on FB.

3 Likes

That sounds like a great idea!!

1 Like

Thats a great idea!

2 Likes

At least this one is much cheaper! Lol

2 Likes

Super cute!

1 Like

If yours comes out good I may attempt one @Nikkiroc I can’t wait to see!

4 Likes

Finally dug my small one out, looks like your boyle

3 Likes

maybe not is it notched at the top of the pegs ? And even if it is you can still use it I have made two hats and working on a toy right now so it can be done.
I would like it better if the pegs were smaller around for smaller weight yarns but I can double the yarn if I need to.

1 Like