I got a Knitting loom set

You got a hit with that one ! love it

1 Like

That looks perfect so cuddly makes you want to snuggle up with him!

1 Like

You need to make more of these to sell. I need one! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Here is my last sweater @Bec1273 I plan on trying some matching pants with mine as well I think I want long pants rather than shorts .

12 Likes

Those sweaters are really nice !

Here’s my last outfit

13 Likes

You guys are loom geniuses, lol!

3 Likes

This is really cute !

2 Likes

I’m going to try long pants too. I’m planning to knit in the round to the crotch, then kit each leg flat separately, using half the loom for each leg. We’ll see how it turns out!

3 Likes

Okay now you’ve gone and done it! You guys have made me REALLY want to make a sweater!!! This is so awesome!!!

2 Likes

I love the attached hood! So cute!

3 Likes

My idea sounds a lot like yours lol and guess we will both see how it goes :smile:

3 Likes

Yay can’t wait to see the pants!

2 Likes

Ok you talented ladies - I saw these two adorable knitted costumes on fb today - so I snapped a pic for y’all lol - I am loving all the beautiful things y’all are making :slight_smile:

Well maybe the peanut isn’t knitted after all -but I bet y’all could make one

11 Likes

Those look so cute, I love the green monster thing!! The peanut looks like it is made out of foam (like the pads they put on beds).

5 Likes

It’s the ghostmonsters guy!!!

4 Likes

Ghostbusters! Who ya gonna call???

4 Likes

The monster is crocheted, and very well done !

2 Likes

Here is my sweater set The only thing I think I would do different on the pants would be to make them on a bigger loom they fit well I would just like them to be a bit larger I may add feet to the pants also .

14 Likes

$3.19 at goodwill! Missing one green peg, hook, and needle, but thats no biggie. I had faith that if I just kept checking I would find one eventually, but not for so cheap. I was prepared to pay up to $20. I can’t wait to get started.

10 Likes

Cool ! Do you make them in two parts sew together or in one piece ? I have tried the “torsades” but I am not able to do it. You are very talented !

1 Like