I got a Knitting loom set

That is the one I have coming.

4 Likes

Yes I recalled @AnnieSokay posted about it and @Renauta427 approved it lol

3 Likes

Lol, sorry not trying to be the loom police :hugs:. I just have used about all the looms out there over time.

2 Likes

No problem I am a renegade I guess doing my own thing :smile:

3 Likes

You will see how much easier it is without the hooks.

3 Likes

I am not ordering them lol I just re posted Annetes post because I tried to quote and it didnā€™t work I am sticking with my lovely well used Boye :smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for. I see a trip to Michaelā€™s in my future! And a likely purchase from Amazon as well!

3 Likes

Gotcha :wink:

4 Likes

Went to WM today only place to buy yarn. No brown or confetti type yarn. So I guess I will have to make a strawberry cupcake with vanilla icing, lol. But they did have Scrubby Yarn.

4 Likes

Small towns are known for that but the pros out weigh the cons as far as I am concerned I hate crowds and you can order on line and pick up at Walmart on some items .
Brown is a common color everyone must be having chocolate where you live :smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if I mentioned or not but I have a loom knitting group on FB. With lots of sharing and ideas if any of you want to join. Just be sure to answer the questions! We have almost 7,000 members and get lots of requests daily so itā€™s a wealth of information!

10 Likes

Thanks for the information but I donā€™t know the answers to the questions so would probably get them wrong :slight_smile: oh yeah and I donā€™t do Facebook .

2 Likes

Lol, the questions are to weed out computer generated requests. Its thing like tell me about yourself, lol hope you wouldnā€™t fail that! But I get the no Facebook thing. I held out a long time. Me and my husband share one.

5 Likes

I sent a request. No loom yet (because Iā€™ve only found Boye) but I am eager to get one and give it a go. You ladies are inspiring!

4 Likes

Awesome! I just approved a bunch of requests!

8 Likes

Any certain yarn favorites? Or ones that work better?

2 Likes

This is my DIY pattern for my first loom cupcake hat. Think yellow cake, peanut butter frosting and chocolate sprinkles. The cherry stem is kind of teal but these colors are what I had on hand. It needs a little tweaking but I think itā€™s not too bad for a trial run.
Baby is a WIP.

DSCN0330

17 Likes

Wow you nailed it!
Do you think you will be able to write down what you did for usā€‹:blush::grin:?

1 Like

looks like a delicious cupcake to me could be carrot cake even with a carrot on it Yum !

1 Like

You can use pretty much any yarn however if it is not a heavier weight yarn you will have to double it most people here I think are using the 4 0r 5 ā€¦

2 Likes