I got a bigger doll/craft room~ Woo Hoo!

17 Likes

Oh, so NICE!!! Congratulations!! How did you manage to get the bigger room?

1 Like

Congratulations it is so pretty and organized. Can you give me so lessons? lol

2 Likes

We have a 4 bedroom home and this was the guest room. We did some flipping around because I needed more space. LOL!!! I have double closets in this room with more room to hoard kits and baby clothes. I told my husband the guests can have the smaller room. My babies need the space. HA HA HA!!!

7 Likes

Congrats love it !

1 Like

Cierra, come on over!!! The crazy thing with me is I think I am OCD. It drives me nuts for things to be out of order. I sometimes drive myself crazy. LOL :wink:

2 Likes

Jenn, back your bags my dear!!! We will drink wine and talk to baby heads together!!! As for my TV and Music thats a big yes!!! I need the noise. LOL :smile:

3 Likes

You got that right sista!!! Your one of my favorites. We talk the talk and understand one another in a crazy way. HA HA HA! Hey by the way you open those closet doors and you see tons of Boyds plush. I am a crazy collector for those and resin figurines. We could talk to them too. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Angel !!! :blush:

Ablolutely! I totally agree! I’m so glad your hubby was alright with the change…not that it really mattered. Hehehe :laughing:

2 Likes

Hes really a pretty laid back hubby. He goes with the flow and just smiles. :heart:

3 Likes

Perfect! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks amazing and you’ve got quite the kit stash. :wink: Awesome husband you got too!

3 Likes

Thank you Izzy, I can’t resist those kits when they come out. Those little faces say buy me please!!! LOL! :smile:

1 Like

So nice Deb, you have everything so organized! Hopefully some day I will get mine to look that good. A lot of things still in boxes since we moved until my hubby gets my shelving up. We must be from the same era I have a lot of Boyd’s also, use to think they may be worth something but I think that is a thing of the past with the younger generation now. They don’t collect things now a days! I love your buggy’s and the little gown on the door!

2 Likes

Corrine, thank you so much. Yes we are from the same era, I still to this day love the Boyds with a passion. Some of the younger ones have no idea what they even are or how much fun we had with collecting them. As for the Victorian gown I purchased that from Otterbaby/Diane. Its beautiful I hate to even touch it so I just hung it up. I love that era as well. Nothing like the past is all I can say. You will get your room in order I have no doubt, tell hubby to get on it those shelves! LOL!

1 Like

I love love you’re room​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Deb that is one awesome space, I LOVE IT!

I am much older than you, so adoption is out…want a big sister!!! I’m available and will travel! I will happily move in to the smaller guest room and be a fine auntie to @JennMommy :smile:

4 Likes

What a beautiful room, and so organized. Congratulations.

1 Like

Deb, I thought your last room was awesome but this one is over the top. Lucky you, wish I had a “ROOM” mate to yours. lol.
’

1 Like