I couldn't resist!

If you like boutique-type clothing for your babies, then you might want to just exit this thread and not read the rest…

There is a company called Remember Nguyen that sells really nice children’s clothing at a much more reasonable price that Petit Ami, Will 'Beth, and those type of brand names. A few days ago, I received an email from them telling me of a 5-day sale on infant clothing (you see, I had purchased from them before…). Well, I resisted… until today. I could no longer ignore that email in my inbox!

If you like smocking on outfits, you will love this online store. Their regular prices are not too bad but when you can take 30% off their lowest prices (even clearance!), that makes these outfits quite affordable. Azlin (in my siggy) is wearing one of their dresses. The Preemie size fits newborn reborn dolls perfectly, even in the neck! There is one outfit, the Infant Girl Bubble-Pink ($14.95 - 30% = around $10), which even in the preemie size runs big so do not buy that one unless you are wanting to put it on a doll like the size of Libby or slightly bigger.

Their url is http://www.remembernguyen.com/
Now, remember, I warned you!
[attachment=0]RememberNguyen Sale.jpg[/attachment]

Thanks! they have some very nice things at a very reasonable price…Gotta Love the sales

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

If you like boutique-type clothing for your babies, then you might want to just exit this thread and not read the rest…

There is a company called Remember Nguyen that sells really nice children’s clothing at a much more reasonable price that Petit Ami, Will 'Beth, and those type of brand names. A few days ago, I received an email from them telling me of a 5-day sale on infant clothing (you see, I had purchased from them before…). Well, I resisted… until today. I could no longer ignore that email in my inbox!

If you like smocking on outfits, you will love this online store. Their regular prices are not too bad but when you can take 30% off their lowest prices (even clearance!), that makes these outfits quite affordable. Azlin (in my siggy) is wearing one of their dresses. The Preemie size fits newborn reborn dolls perfectly, even in the neck! There is one outfit, the Infant Girl Bubble-Pink ($14.95 - 30% = around $10), which even in the preemie size runs big so do not buy that one unless you are wanting to put it on a doll like the size of Libby or slightly bigger.

Their url is http://www.remembernguyen.com/
Now, remember, I warned you!
[attachment=0]RememberNguyen Sale.jpg[/attachment]

— End quote

Did you see they have a Photo Contest??? HEHEHE I have an Idea!!! How would they know the baby
is not real? $100.00 prize !!!