I couldn't resist any longer!

I couldn’t resist any longer!
I was admiring everyone’s AA babies for a while, but this little one just melted my heart! I don’t know if I’ll be ever brave or skilled enough to paint AA skin tones, so I gave myself an early Christmas present!
I can’t wait to hold and cuddle him!

I also didn’t know what to think about cuddle babies until I made one. At first it was weird to me, but when dressed - this is when magic happens - it feels so right vs rigid vinyl limbs!

My hubby still does not believes that I adopted a baby instead of painting one, but I am sure he will love him. Now I just need to make it into tradition - to buy a baby every Christmas from each of my favorite artists!

https://www.reborns.com/item/71466/6

25 Likes

He’s adorable!! Congrats :two_hearts:

1 Like

He is adorable, great hair painting too! We want to see a pic with him when you receive him❤. What a great price too!

1 Like

He’s gorgeous! Congrats! Can’t wait to see more pics of him when you get him.

1 Like

His hair is so nice!

1 Like

Sometimes it’s nice to treat yourself and have the excitement of a beautiful baby coming in the mail :blush:

1 Like

Yes! I missed to be a receiving side!

4 Likes

If you want to snuggle, cuddle babies are the best!

1 Like

So so cute! Congrats on your new baby!!

1 Like

He’s Beautiful! I love how she paints hair too.

1 Like

Awe congratulations! I enjoy buying a special baby every now and then.

2 Likes

Congratulations he is lovely.

1 Like

Congratulations, he’s adorable !

1 Like

He is so adorable and cuddly! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cute! I love the use of high color on some of her babies.

1 Like

Awww congratulations!! He’s gorgeous!!

1 Like

I think she is a very talented artist!

2 Likes

I went and looked at all her babies she is very talented

1 Like

Our new baby Grayson is here! We love him!
Sorry for not so good cellphone pictures, we just came home after long day at work and I had to take pictures right away, so siblings (at least boys) will be introduced :slight_smile:

I know, I know, Twink needs Christmas outfit also, but I didn’t have time to make one for him :slight_smile:

I love this Big Brother Hug!

10 Likes

They look wonderful! I want you to make me an Avatar baby!!! Yours is one of the best I have seen!

1 Like