I can not reborn for a few days

This is why I can not reborn for a week or so. Last Saturday I got a new pony tail barrette and was trying to cut it free from the cardboard. The knife slipped.

Ouch

Ouch!! I thought I was the only one that did things like that. I hope it heals quickly.

oh wow are you okay? hope you feel better soon

WOW!! I feel so bad, that happened to me and I refused to go get stitches so I waited a week and it got infected ended up with stitches after all and bandaged up for two months and 2 weeks of antibiotics and another month until it felt better to do some work. So take good care of it

Kind regards Evelyn

Thank you everyone. It was healing until I was taking the straps off of a long spine board to lift a patient, I busted it open. I went to Walmart and bought some super glue and glued it shut again, boy that burns in a raw cut.

Try some antibiotic ointment on it. And here I was thinking last night of this being a hobby that involves blood, sweat and tears! you provided the blood in a new way. I was thinking of how I managed to hit myself with a rooting needle. And anyone who ever put a eye in has sweated. Plus tears when you realize the paint just isn’t right or you melt a part. Welcome to reborning! Hope you get better soon!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Try some antibiotic ointment on it. And here I was thinking last night of this being a hobby that involves blood, sweat and tears! you provided the blood in a new way. I was thinking of how I managed to hit myself with a rooting needle. And anyone who ever put a eye in has sweated. Plus tears when you realize the paint just isn’t right or you melt a part. Welcome to reborning! Hope you get better soon!

— End quote

Do NOT put antibiotic ointment on AFTER super glue bandage. The ER doctor told me that antibiotic ointment (neosporin) will DISSOLVE the liquid bandage stuff !!! One or the other NOT both!!
Get well soon !