I asked BB a question

I sent a message asking BB if Rosebud has a date maybe that she was coming out as she isnt mentioned in the out of stock kits by name, and the date for the all others not mentioned keeps moving was late april, mid may now june. So i was just wondering if they had a date or knew when, i got the same answer: To check the page that has the out of stock kits and look there… !!! Hahaha i dont want to see it again im sure it hasnt changed! LOL

Oh well, I just want her for me anwyway so I can wait!!! I just want like 10 of her she is just so adorable!! LOL

I hope everyone is having a great dolly making day!!! My kids are all gone ( school and childcare) so i have my dolly day every thursday. its a pity its raining here I really need the sun so see better when painting!!!

I wish they didn’t have to have the kits produced in China. It seems it takes so long. Maybe we all need to pool together and create a company to pour the molds!!

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

I wish they didn’t have to have the kits produced in China. It seems it takes so long. Maybe we all need to pool together and create a company to pour the molds!!

— End quote

We have been producing in four different factories, in three different countries (including Germany) for more than a year now.

Bountiful Baby

If they made them all in china i would have thought they would be made faster not slower!! LOL so many workers and factories over there!

I just had a look and they have updated the list, but rosebud is still not mentioned by name and they changed June to Late june… maybe i will get her for xmas!!! LOL