I am so excited right now!

As you will discover, it’s much more stressful watching the birth, than being the one having it! I had the good fortune of seeing my now 10 year old grandson being born. It was scary for a short time when I saw his head turn blue! Being a grandma is the greatest joy. You will love it. And, all of us grandmas will rejoice with you, and will love and look forward to your pictures.

He better wait for his Grandma to get up to the hospital or I am going to be one mad Grandma. My son says to me when he called… Mom you going to be okay with Dad there? lol We are divorced. I said sure I like him well enough now. Thank you so much ladies. I will get loads of pictures. Now I just have to wait for an update call. As soon as she starts active labor I am heading up to the hospital.
Hugs
Lori

My parents married when mom was 16 and dad was 20. Mom was 17 when my oldest brother was born. That was 59 years ago and they are still together. So my point is, even though they are young, it can work out.

I must admit, I’m really jealous. I’m much older than you and I have 3 married kids but still no grandkids. Give your little guy a kiss (and the big one too). Can’t wait for pics.

Any chance of Email at the Hospital or will you go silent? I’m thinking that, you’re thinking that, you might do a few Emails saying that you are leaving for the hospital, but there may be a ‘Need for Speed’ and we are clueless.

Can you ‘Phone a Friend’ to let us know? Just being light-hearted here - your first priority is being grandma.

I’m enjoying your happiness over this.

lol I think I am going to be without a way to contact anyone! lol I wish though. I think they will do well together. They have a lot of support. That is going to be one loved little guy.
Hugs
Lori

Wait no grandbabies yet and 2 are married? Shame on them. Hey you guys get busy and give her some grandbabies would ya!!

Well she is dilated to 3 and her water broke. So maybe it will go on it’s own without having to be induced.
I hope so.
Hugs
Lori

Well this is going to be a long day. She is only dilated to 4 and they induced her now. So who knows how long it will be. I had lots of time last night and I finished my Katja. I posted pictures of her in other reborn forum if you would like to see them.
Hugs
Lori

Okay well I am off to the hospital now. I will post pictures when I can!
Hugs
Lori

Oh, I am so excited for you all!!! I was induced for my last 2 pregnancies, and while the pain is a little more sudden, I like knowing when the baby was coming so I could plan ahead. No surprises in the middle of the night! Good luck to all of you. Hope she has a speedy and easy labor!!!

Congratulations, Lori! Please post pics of baby Weston when you get them!

I can’t wait to see pix!!! And about being a Grandma at 40 and your son only being 18, thats not as bad as a kid that went to my high school. His parents were both 14 when they had him and then he had a baby when he was 14. His parents were Grandparents when they were 28. If the cycle continues they could be GREAT GRANDPARENTS at the age of 42. Just be glad you are not them HAHAHA!!! Keep us updated!!!

Oh wow i’m so excited for you!! Congrats new grandma!! I’ll be waiting to see those pic’s!!