I am so excited right now!

My son and his girlfriend are expecting their first baby. My first grand baby. Tonight she is going in to be induced. They are giving her the pill to soften the cervix and tomorrow they will induce her labor in the morning. I am so excited. It’s a boy and they are naming him Weston!! I can’t wait. I am going to be in the delivery room for the whole time. I am just on pins and needles. So anyways I am going to be boring you lovely ladies all day until I fall asleep. So please keep me company while I wait.
Hugs
Lori

How exciting! Congratulations on your soon-to-arrive grandson!

Congrat’s on your first grandson

Thank you so much. Never thought I would be a grandma at 40. I was mighty upset at first. Now I am excited. I am worried because they are both young though. Just eighteen. But they seem to have grown up quite a bit during the pregnancy.
hugs
Lori

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see pictures!

congrats! the baby will definitely “grow” them up post pics’ tomorrow night!

oh I will. I am supposed to be her support and picture taker so I will have lots of pictures! I will post as soon as I get home.
Hugs
Lori

Congrats!! And good luck.

Thank you. She said her mom had to be induced that way and she went into labor as soon as her cervix softened without the petosin. so hopefully it will be the same with Chelsey. Maybe I will see little Weston tonight instead of tomorrow!
Hugs
Lori

How exciting. I will pray that labor starts on its own tonight…induction is NOT pleasant. Can’t wait to see pictures of the new arrival tomorrow.

Thank you so much. I hope so too. I have had induced labor before and it was awful. I will be posting lots of pictures!
Hugs
Lori

Congrautulations!!! I was 17 when I became pregnant with my first son and 18 when he was born. I was induced and liked that better than waiting (like I did with my 2nd). We are just fine and I am still with the father and he is an awesome daddy to both our sons. =] I had Kicker (my 2nd) this year in May at 19. they were both planned. We love them to death just like any other good mother and father in the world. Young people can to it! I am now 20 and they are the little lights of my life.
They can do it! God would not give them anything they cannot handle.

Thank you. I certainly hope so. They will have lots of support.
Hugs
Lori

Wow this is an exciting night. Lori, you know we all love baby pictures. Hugs and I wish I could send you a dish of custard, hot chocolate or a pizza or whatever food might keep you going.

I’m a night person, and this sounds like a special night to enjoy, record and remember. But I married, a morning person, and can’t stay awake like I used too. You just keep those camera batteries charged and dazzle us all tomorrow!

Thank you so much. I will post pictures I promise.
Hugs
Lori

Congrats. I helped deliver 3 of my grandbabies. Way cool!!!

Thank you. I am so nervous. Never been in the room with some else!
Hugs
Lori

Yay she is already dilated to 2!!

How exciting!

Congrats I’m so excited for you, I was in the birthing room with all seven of my grandkids what an awesome experience. I only missed one she lives in Florida and baby couldn’t wait till grandma came. She wanted to come a month early. Keep us informed, and we’d like lots of pictures.

Hugs Tina