I am so excited for kodi!

That is all. :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

Jessica Collier’s is looking so cute!

17 Likes

Yes!! I love hers and I’m so happy that she was chosen to do a prototype. Even the blank kit photos are adorable!

2 Likes

Me too! :two_hearts: Laura captured that little smile of his perfectly.

3 Likes

It looks like he has just the beginnings of bottom teeth? So adorable.

1 Like

Yeah, this is must have kit for sure! People keep talking about it on Facebook, and he’s seriously adorable! The kit is going to be a limited edition from what I saw, and I bet he’s going to be a really good seller.

4 Likes

I want him too. He’s just too adorable. I love the deep, realistic creases in his legs.

1 Like

How big is he Jenni? He’s pretty cute!

1 Like

2 Likes

He’s a pretty good sized baby, might have to get him-----will paint with air dry though, I hate to have to make a million bakes just to get a bigger baby finished.

2 Likes

Ive never done a kit with teeth, are they part of the sculpt or do you add them yourself?

1 Like

They are part of the kit.

1 Like

:thinking: Looks like these were just painted on. Although, I’ve seen some reborns that have had teeth added later. It’s neat to see the before and after pix because it gives the feeling that they grew. Lol

I really do appreciate all the info you give us…saves me a whole heap of google searching - thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So am I ! I have been resisting the urge to order any kits but Kodi, I Must have, lol

2 Likes