I am so excited but nervous at the same time!

I just listed her on Ebay. Please cheer her on. You obviously can tell how much I love her by how many pics I posted of her on this forum LoL, but I am so scared she will not sale or will not reach the reserve. I will just be positive about it and wait out the whole 10 days!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … :MESELX:IT

Wow you have nothing at all to be nervous about. You will do just fine with her auction. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. You did great on her and her auction. Well done Hun.
Hugs
Lori

Thank you !! I have never done an auction like this. This is the first time I am using my new template too. It is exciting! …I guess I get excited easily lol. Wheww I’m up late…I need to go to bed. =]

LOL excitement will do that to ya. I think I am going to have to do that ebay thing too soon!
Hugs
Lori

Awwwww love her auction, she looks so adorable!
Hugs,
Judy

She is gorgeous! I would love to reborn a toddler!
Tina

Your auction looks great! You have a great selection of pictures! I love the last one of her looking out the window…so sweet! And all of that hair to play with! She will do great! BOL!

You have 8 bid’s already!!! She will sell for you dont worry. There is another one on ebay with a starting price of 3 grand So, you bet they will bid on your’s first She is very cute and will soar for you just wait and see. By the way it is Sell not Sale.

She’s adorable. I’m sure she will do well for you. BOL with her auction!

Twelve bids now. Your poses are adorable. What a cutie you’ve created. I wish you the best.

Your auction looks great! I’m sure she will sell no problem!! BOL!

she is gorgeous, love her,

She is such a sweetie, She should do well for you.

Hugs Tina

I really don’t think that you have anything to be nervous about!! She’s gorgeous!! And is going to soar!! TDF!!

BOL on your auction. She is Beautiful!!!
I love the pic with her hair up in one on top her head, she looks so prissy

Thank y’all so much! Everyone on here is so sweet.

— Begin quote from “normajean”

You have 8 bid’s already!!! She will sell for you dont worry. There is another one on ebay with a starting price of 3 grand So, you bet they will bid on your’s first She is very cute and will soar for you just wait and see. By the way it is Sell not Sale.

— End quote

Thanks, I’ve always had trouble with sell and sale.

She is just absolutely gorgeous! She will soar for you, I am sure.

That’s ok I have trouble remembering my own name Good thing it’s here for me to see

LoL normajean.
Thanks Lara and Sarah!