I am going to Kansas!

I have never been to this show and I just decided to book a flight and go as a visitor! I also booked the LAST room they had left at the show special according to what the reservations lady told me today. I am flying in Fri and going home Sunday evening so if any of you are going there let me know! I plan to be sporting my new Dizon Designs Logo Bassinet Bag while I am there!

16 Likes

Woo hoo!!! Can’t wait to see you again, Angie! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

@Katinafleming and I will be there! We’re table neighbors so be sure to stop over and say hello!

6 Likes

How exciting!!! I hope you have a great time!!

Looking forward to pix is anyone takes any :wink:

1 Like

Excuse me me too!!!

5 Likes

Yay and you too!! I was just thinking about who had tables haha

5 Likes

I am horrible at remembering all the names for people here so when I come by be sure to remind me who you are! LMBO! I am so very excited!

1 Like

Yes me too! I can’t wait!!!

I go just as a visitor too. It is a fun weekend. I fly in Thursday night and leave Monday morning.

1 Like

Tornado in Wichita yesterday damaged 50-100 buildings. I hope the doll show building wasn’t one of them.

2 Likes

I will be there.

1 Like

and Finally we meet Pia!

1 Like

Yes… I have been an online friend since 2012…

1 Like

You and I met in Orlando but not sure you remember me :slight_smile:

I probably will when I see you again but Orlando seems like forever ago now and I met so many people there.

1 Like

It seems long ago and I think when you’re a vendor it’s Much different to remember folks. You’re busy and we are looking around browsing. But when my husband and I walked in, I looked and saw you straight away and said to him, Let’s Go! I want to meet Angie! lol. You were selling Chase so very busy. I bought some rattles and diapers. I won’t be back though. We lived in Florida at the time. But now we don’t and I can’t travel.

1 Like

I do vaguely remember that now. I am sorry you can’t travel. No show in FL now too…

1 Like

You mean just this year also or completely closed down? I know there were issues. It’s a shame. It was so much fun. I won’t forget it.

I think Bobbi Barfoot is going to host a show in the Carolinas next year. The Florida show is not happening in the future.

3 Likes