I am expecting!

Congratulations! (even if you fooled me with your post and thought you were expecting a real baby ) How exciting. Since it’s not a real baby I can say I hope your baby comes early

Woo hoo! That’s great! It’s so exciting to know you will be receiving your forever baby.

Okay so you fooled me too . No morning sickness, no labor pains, no stretch marks, no strange cravings. Hmmmm, sounds pretty good to me. Congratulations on your expected arrival!

— Begin quote from “youngluv4ever”

Congratulations! (even if you fooled me with your post and thought you were expecting a real baby ) How exciting. Since it’s not a real baby I can say I hope your baby comes early

— End quote

Ditto for me

You got me with your title

— Begin quote from “foxmom”

Okay so you fooled me too . No morning sickness, no labor pains, no stretch marks, no strange cravings. Hmmmm, sounds pretty good to me. Congratulations on your expected arrival!

— End quote

Congratulations angelnewbornsnursery! lol

Foxmom, I never had any of those symtoms with either of my little booger eaters, except the labor pains lol. Thank God! I have heard of sooo many strange symtoms and it sounded kind of freaky when I got pregnant with my first!

You fooled me too! Congratulations. Hope the baby comes early! Please post pictures.