Human turning into zombie reborn doll for sale

HE HAS 1 DAY TO GO! PLEASE CHECK HIM OUT AND SHARE HIS LINK!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191092594421?ss … 1555.l2649

Good luck! I’m watching his auction and hope he takes off in this last day!

That is the only Nicolas sculpt that I have ever liked. He makes a perfect Zombie!

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

Good luck! I’m watching his auction and hope he takes off in this last day!

— End quote

Me too! I was hoping the low start plus free shipping would get him sold, im a little worried though because he’s only at $88.00. crosses fingers, legs, arms, toes and hair lol

— Begin quote from “CaliMel”

Okay…can I say WOW…I think I may have told you this before but I find your zombie work to be really inspired…many “zombie babies” are chalky, over-painted white things with lots of gore. Yours looks SO REAL (if a zombie can look real, LOL).

I can definitely appreciate your art form, nice work. Watching Li’l Guy and I hope he sells for ya.

— End quote

Thank you so much! I decided to do the “baby turning into zombie” look because obviously more people like the realistic looking babies then the full on gorey zombies. So I decided to sort combine both and I think it makes for a great story, the role playing is endless. You can have them be really sweet and innocent be begin with and feed them regular bottles, then have them start to turn into a zombie and start feeding them blood bottles and “brains”. Its a lot of fun and I think it really is a lot more creative than a regular feeding video with a regular baby.

— Begin quote from “babymamma”

That is the only Nicolas sculpt that I have ever liked. He makes a perfect Zombie!

— End quote

From the second I saw that sculpt my first thought was “He looks like a zombie”. The prototype looks like a zombie so I decided hes going to be a zombie.

— Begin quote from “sandys sweethearts”

Wow very creative!! BOL

— End quote

Thank you

Im getting worried, he is down to 15 hours and I haven’t gotten any new bid in quite awhile. I know that usually it comes down to the last couple of hours but he’s only at $88.00.

This seems to always happen to me when I do auctions. Usually the only way I can sell a doll when I post it as an auction for the exact price, if not a bit lower, then what I want. I personally think my work is great, im constantly getting people telling me how awesome my work is so what am I doing wrong? I wasn’t expecting a bidding war but I was hoping someone would bid on him for at least $150. I think he is most certainly work $150-$200.

Is it his photos? I know a couple of them are a bit washed out, one of them is too dark but I love that one because it actually shows the details and colors on his face better than any other photo and it makes his eyes POP. I know that the last photo isn’t really too much about him as it is about me but that was sort of the point, to show a human/mommy interacting with him to make him seem more alive.

If he doesn’t sell, it will be bitter sweet. Bitter because he didn’t sell AGAIN, sweet because I just came up with a lot of new photo ideas I want to do with him and I can post those ones in his next auction.

I have been reborning for a year and doing photography for 10 years. If anyone has any tips they are greatly appreciated.

Wow really cool!
I love your imagination and creativity
Well done!

— Begin quote from “kathywh911959”

I know it’s not up very high but 60 bids is pretty impressive!

— End quote

Its the price of the bids that worries me. He has 4 more hours to go. im not sure hes going to make it.

— Begin quote from “KatiePerry”

Wow really cool!
I love your imagination and creativity
Well done!

— End quote

Thank you

Perhaps if you tried putting the photos in a template it would help with people looking at all the photos? I didn’t know there was more than just one row of them until you made a comment about the dark photo showing his eyes so nicely. I wonder if most folks miss them?

— Begin quote from “pia”

Perhaps if you tried putting the photos in a template it would help with people looking at all the photos? I didn’t know there was more than just one row of them until you made a comment about the dark photo showing his eyes so nicely. I wonder if most folks miss them?

— End quote

I don’t know how to put photos in a template.

— Begin quote from “CaliMel”

I bought my template but you can find them for free by Googling. Basically, it’s just lines and lines of code. When you want to insert photos into that, you would just use the normal HTML formula (in the HTML view of your Description):

It starts with this: <a href="

And ends with this: jpg"/>

Actually, if you have Photobucket or a similar image holder, click on any of your images and look for the lines of code next to it. The one that says it’s for HTML - look at that one and you’ll see what I mean.

HOWEVER, if you purchase or find a free template, it will probably have “YOUR PHOTO GOES HERE” or some other line of text to show you where you would copy and paste that HTML photo link.

Google free ebay templates and you’ll find lots of sites. Don’t get suckered into a “free trial” one or one that requires your credit card or anything but the most basic info, and if it gives you the option to “receive offers in the future,” unclick those boxes so you don’t get spammed out the yin-yang. But you should find plenty. You just embed one of those into the Description box on ebay, fill in your own text about your baby (in the Standard view if you want, it’s probably easier than reading the code to see where you need to start and end your text) and you’re good to go!

— End quote

Thank you for all the info!