Huge Milestone

I am so excited and just have to tell someone and I know you wonderful ladies will understand…I sold my first doll on eBay for $116! I can’t believe it. I was proud of her but you can definitely tell she was done by a beginner so I didn’t expect she would sell at all but she did after only 12 hours! I am even more excited to finish my second doll that I am working on now. I feel like a real reborner now

CONGRATULATIONS! And, I wish you many many more

Congratulations! Your on your way!
Mary

Congratulations Honey
&
Here’s to many more!
Hugs
Katie

Oh, good for you! Next time you do a listing, post the link so we can cheer you on!

WOOHOO YOU GO GIRL!!! Time to start another. DEE

Did you have a BIN for that amount for her to sell in 12 hours? or an offer? Just curious and Congratulations either way!

— Begin quote from “pia”

Did you have a BIN for that amount for her to sell in 12 hours? or an offer? Just curious and Congratulations either way!

— End quote

Yes, I did BIN for $95 plus $21.25 shipping. Shortly after posting this I realized that the winner has zero feedback and is a ‘new user’ so I am willing to bet she will not pay. I will really be a member of the club then because I understand that happens a lot in this market. It is still good to know that it caught someone’s eye though. I am certainly not doing it for the money so it’s no matter if it doesn’t end up selling, even though it would be nice if it did.

— Begin quote from “cmae82”

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

Yes, I did BIN for $95 plus $21.25 shipping. Shortly after posting this I realized that the winner has zero feedback and is a ‘new user’ so I am willing to bet she will not pay. I will really be a member of the club then because I understand that happens a lot in this market. It is still good to know that it caught someone’s eye though. I am certainly not doing it for the money so it’s no matter if it doesn’t end up selling, even though it would be nice if it did.

— End quote

Hopefully she will pay! If not, you get to try again!

If this person doesn’t pay, make sure you file a claim against her or him. I just went through it. When i was finally aloud to relist, i did sell this time around, but it’s just so aggravating. DEE

I wish I had the clapping hands graphic, Congrats!

Here is one! http://www.sherv.net/

So happy for you! The first one is the most exciting just because you feel like you aren’t crazy! Finally, you have proof that others like these babies too or that you now know you will have company in the looney bin!

Congrats on your first sale!!!

Thank you for all of your support! I got asked if it was a real baby last night, which was also pretty cool. I’m happy to have you ladies who understand my excitement